Useless fockin Tumors

so yeah.. tell me about bishop lounge last friday.. i'm assuming that's where yall were fly

Yeah man. it was bad. I assume he's a hip-hop guy and he was spinning a ton of 80-90s rock, so maybe that was part of the problem. Trainwrecks, hard cut overs, and on more than one occasion - silence. A couple of the guys I was with were DJs, so I made sure to ask if I was really just drunk or was he really bad. No, the consensus was that he was really bad. I dunno if it was an off night, or not his choice of music, but wow.

naw, i think he's referring to that being DJ Freshshshsh's night at bishop.

that's interesting though. and now'z i think about it, I thought quest was at jacksons on friday. what time were you there? maybe he starts at bishop and goes to tampa.

but i know queezy likes to "play it all" these days.. he's really gotten away from hip hop from what I understand, and does a lot more mashup type stuff.

hard cutovers i can take as some of that stuff can be hard to blend (the originals are not always dj friendly especially).

deadair, never.

trainwrecks.. ur allowed maybe one, not any more.

interesting. what dj's was you with?

naw, i think he's referring to that being DJ Freshshshsh's night at bishop.

that's interesting though. and now'z i think about it, I thought quest was at jacksons on friday. what time were you there? maybe he starts at bishop and goes to tampa.

but i know queezy likes to "play it all" these days.. he's really gotten away from hip hop from what I understand, and does a lot more mashup type stuff.

hard cutovers i can take as some of that stuff can be hard to blend (the originals are not always dj friendly especially).

deadair, never.

trainwrecks.. ur allowed maybe one, not any more.

interesting. what dj's was you with?
The dudes that run this: http://www.enation.fm/