Thread Useless Fantasy Football League

Peyton Hillis has been out of football this year, came back mid week to the Giants and put up more fantasy points in his first game then Trent Richardson has in any game this season. Looks like the Browns finally did something right and made a great trade. Getting a first round pick for Richardson is a steal!

The Browns were looking like geniuses trading Richardson until Haden (or whatever that QBs name was) tore his ACL

You heard it here first. Marshawn Lynch is going to have a career game tonight.

I'm ahead and he's playing on my opponent's team....therefore, it will happen.

I was taken down by the buzz saw known as drool's wife. She's a remorseless killing machine! Won my work league though. That brings me to 5-3 for both.

You were a little off on that prediction.

This is the first time this has happened. Even winless IBWIP won because Andrew Luck went all Phillip Rivers on me.

Happens to me all the time. Last year, I had the #1 QB, #1 WR, and #1 defense and still had a losing record because people had career games against me.

This is the first time this has happened. Even winless IBWIP won because Andrew Luck went all Phillip Rivers on me.

Happens to me all the time. Last year, I had the #1 QB, #1 WR, and #1 defense and still had a losing record because people had career games against me.

I have Tom Brady in my money league. Yeah, it's been that kind of year. :case:

Some douchebag in my league sent me a trade request. He wanted Cam Newton, and was offering Tom Brady in trade. I just laughed at him.

If it was week one that wouldn't have been too insulting.

True. But he did it right after TB scored 10 while Cam put up 31.

Same dude was also trolling me because I called some guy in our league out for doing the massive 'add drop' thing to keep people on waivers and off free agency.