Thread Useless Fantasy Football League

If I had played Danny Woodhead over Trent 'Now we know why the browns dumped him' richardson or Doug 'muscles don't mean shit to a torn labrum' Martin, the story would have been completely different.

I am Jack's Angry NFL Rage.

She was worried this week too, her opponent had manning and he was projected to get like 40pts or something.

I had 144 projected and got 62. She and I were the last 2 at 5-1. :(

I left the wrong guy on the bench this week. Across the board I fucked up my fantasy teams badly...

SHITTY FUCKING WEEK

Yeah, tell me about it. Lost my other league by 1.2 fucking pts! 0-2 this week. I was 5-1 and 4-2.

If I had played Danny Woodhead over Trent 'Now we know why the browns dumped him' richardson or Doug 'muscles don't mean shit to a torn labrum' Martin, the story would have been completely different.

I am Jack's Angry NFL Rage.

Peyton Hillis has been out of football this year, came back mid week to the Giants and put up more fantasy points in his first game then Trent Richardson has in any game this season. Looks like the Browns finally did something right and made a great trade. Getting a first round pick for Richardson is a steal!

I lost Doug Martin and Reggie Wayne this week and tried to pick up Hillis in both leagues. Wonder how i did. Need to take a look.