Thread Useless Fantasy Football League

Fucking slammed at work, forgot to set my team this week. 2 of my starters are on Bye Weeks, and their replacements are already playing tonight. FUUUUUU

Fortunately they're shitting the bed so far anyways so its not like they would have helped much.

Ouch @sham_wow

If you would have put Brady in instead of leaving Ryan in, you would have beaten me.

Sometimes being loyal isn't always a good thing. :hs:

Brady's 33.18 to Ryan's 6.96

Ouch @sham_wow

If you would have put Brady in instead of leaving Ryan in, you would have beaten me.

I have Brady in my money league. Brady FINALLY put up Brady numbers this season and I killed the guy I was playing. I'm down 16 in our UF league but have two running backs doing tonight so I have a chance!

Fucking slammed at work, forgot to set my team this week. 2 of my starters are on Bye Weeks, and their replacements are already playing tonight. FUUUUUU

Fortunately they're shitting the bed so far anyways so its not like they would have helped much.

I hate it when that happens. I caught at the last minute my defense was on a bye yesterday.

I have Brady in my money league. Brady FINALLY put up Brady numbers this season and I killed the guy I was playing. I'm down 16 in our UF league but have two running backs doing tonight so I have a chance!

Aaron Rodgers needs to have a career game for me to have a shot.

So needless to say, I lost this week

Ouch @sham_wow

He hasn't had a good game all year in terms of FF. There were no signs of this coming which is why he's been riding pine.

I may not make the playoffs, but I'm having fun ruining other people's seedings :fly:

Already beating Duke by 29 points and I have two more guys to go tonight.