Useless at work

I'm still here and I still can't do anything. My boss lady gave me a project to work on, but when I asked her for more detail on what was included in "Digital service" she said she didn't have a list or anything that could explain it and she doesn't really know how to explain it to me. ...wtff.....not that I should be suprised, that's business as usual around here.... *grumbles* :rant:

:heart:

I'm still here and I still can't do anything. My boss lady gave me a project to work on, but when I asked her for more detail on what was included in "Digital service" she said she didn't have a list or anything that could explain it and she doesn't really know how to explain it to me. ...wtff.....not that I should be suprised, that's business as usual around here.... *grumbles* :rant:

:(
:hug:

at least she didn't try to meld the project into your mind telepathically and ask for the results 5 days from now...i get that all the freakin time here. THAT is a reason why i should use a computer here- maybe if my PI learned to correspond better than sending a cryptic 5 word email and then chasing after it to talk to me about the project, or just ask me if i've done something 2 weeks after he thought i should be working on it when he's said NOTHING to me. the man carries a pocket pc on him for chrissakes :mad: