WTF US Kill Team

I feel as bad for those soldiers as I do for the murdered civilians. I have no idea what my own tolerance would be after being subjected to quick immersion in a hostile area where I can't identify the enemy. What are the psychological ramifications of that paranoia? Would that lead soldiers to numbness, whereby they can rationalize killing civilians the same as killing Taliban? I have a hard time believing that the entire stryker brigade is just a bunch of immoral racists.

It makes me wonder again just wtf we're doing over there.

bradley manning will not face the death penalty

there are quite a number of things that during a time of war can result in the death penalty but even the most heinous crime hasn't been prosecuted as such in a long time

reason #1897395083763 to get the fuck out of there, iran and libya. it wouldn't hurt to shut down our other 8000 bases either.

I feel as bad for those soldiers as I do for the murdered civilians. I have no idea what my own tolerance would be after being subjected to quick immersion in a hostile area where I can't identify the enemy. What are the psychological ramifications of that paranoia? Would that lead soldiers to numbness, whereby they can rationalize killing civilians the same as killing Taliban? I have a hard time believing that the entire stryker brigade is just a bunch of immoral racists.

It makes me wonder again just wtf we're doing over there.

What about the killing of children?

I agree. But it happens in all militaries, not just Americans. And as Ape said, war does something to a person's mind. This isn't a justification, nor an excuse. But it's still a fact.

Yeah I know war can fuck a person's mind. But just like you said it not a justification. Nothing justifies these horrific acts. I guess some here are just too hung up on getting one over me than to talk and discuss about the topic at hand. Makes them look cold hearted.

This stuff happens, and it was wrong. I don't think it should reflect on the country as a whole. "US Kill Team" is pretty lame as well. I'm still reading it, the pictures and the story are disturbing. If what's written is true I hope they get full punishment.

Yeah I know war can fuck a person's mind. But just like you said it not a justification. Nothing justifies these horrific acts. I guess some here are just too hung up on getting one over me than to talk and discuss about the topic at hand. Makes them look cold hearted.

Well don't know what more you can do in this thread. Other than saying, that sucks and they should rot in jail for doing so.

This stuff happens, and it was wrong. I don't think it should reflect on the country as a whole. "US Kill Team" is pretty lame as well. I'm still reading it, the pictures and the story are disturbing. If what's written is true I hope they get full punishment.

I see the US throw the national label on anything an American does that's good. But when it's bad? lol

Well don't know what more you can do in this thread. Other than saying, that sucks and they should rot in jail for doing so.

There are numerous things to be discussed in here. Just seems like people don't wanna touch it.