WTF US Gov. What a bunch of Numpties!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact that he wont let someone have their right to free speech, and is also willing to fuck up the lives of 3 Americans, just to get one over someone on the internet who he disagrees with ideologically is very telling..

Well like you said I'm just an asshole American so I can take on the collateral damage of three to get rid of one.

I shouldn't fucking have to he should have enough fucking tact to keep his bullshit to himself. He's the one who's always stirring it with everyone he's like a fucking asshole child. You can go back through all of our posts and threads and find he's the Mr. Negative here not me.

I don't see you saying anything to Amstel or Ara. Both of which are know to post their beliefs just as much as I do.

But seriously dude... you are taking the title of whiney little bitch away from me with these pathetic posts you are making these days..

not to jump into this mess, but she usually only shows up on the forums to defend liam... that should be telling enough.

I do? I haven't posted here in forever...

And really, half the time I don't even know there's some sort of spat happening.

BREAKING NEWS!!!

This just in...

Liam hates America! :fly:

tumblr_l6huuzFCbE1qbaa0zo1_500.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.