WTF US Gov. What a bunch of Numpties!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Free speech is only valid until you shit on my beliefs; then I'll exercise my second amendment. RAAAWRRRR

Actually I will just wait until you are reported to the FBI and your Embassy a out your admitted drug use, and the combination of exteme anti American remarks and gun ownership. We will let them fucking toss your life around some and show you how much America loves you. It's not about truth it's about your consistent need to spread your hate.

That would be interesting...since his place of employment does not enact "random drug testing" in its contracts...
Taking a bunch of random comments on a message board as evidence doesn't constitute actual evidence...So, good luck with that.

And you're one angry person.

That would be interesting...since his place of employment does not enact "random drug testing" in its contracts...
Taking a bunch of random comments on a message board as evidence doesn't constitute actual evidence...So, good luck with that.

And you're one angry person.

It doesn't take much to launch an investigation into someones life at all. And trust me I am not an angry person you just made the bad choice of hooking up with a douche and bringing him here.

I am not crying I am just sick of you and your constant intent to spread your fucking propaganda. We were 100% fine here before your dumb ass showed up.

I was 100% fine that one Saturday when I walked into a Children's Place and some chola cut her whole family in front of me in the long line, then proceeded to cock her classless fist at me - in front of my child and all of her children. She called me an asshole in front of her hysterically crying 3 year old and threatened that I didn't know who I was fucking with. She was pregnant, too.

True story.

So, since then, I cannot handle shopping at Children's Place because they allow people like that to shop there.

/blatant sarcasm

It doesn't take much to launch an investigation into someones life at all. And trust me I am not an angry person you just made the bad choice of hooking up with a douche and bringing him here.

She didn't bring me here.. Typical yank opening his ignorant mouth..

You are showing how idiotic you are in this thread..

The very fact that you're ready to stand up and fight for the honor of your internet message board is very endearing....

• Gravy
Reactions: 1 person
The very fact that you're ready to stand up and fight for the honor of your internet message board is very endearing....

Well since the core of us have known each other for years outside of the forum yes I do. I fucking hate when someone leaves the door open and some trash blows in.

Well since the core of us have known each other for years outside of the forum yes I do. I fucking hate when someone leaves the door open and some trash blows in.

So, put him on ignore?

You need to understand how you feed into the very thing that you hate him doing.

The fact that he wont let someone have their right to free speech, and is also willing to fuck up the lives of 3 Americans, just to get one over someone on the internet who he disagrees with ideologically is very telling..

deal-with-it-putin-final.gif

So, put him on ignore?

You need to understand how you feed into the very thing that you hate him doing.

I shouldn't fucking have to he should have enough fucking tact to keep his bullshit to himself. He's the one who's always stirring it with everyone he's like a fucking asshole child. You can go back through all of our posts and threads and find he's the Mr. Negative here not me.

Status
Not open for further replies.