Update: Terri Shaivo is DEAD! (*I'm not dead yet)

Let her:

• live

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • die

Votes: 19 90.5%

• Total voters
Coqui said:
I wonder if anyone that said she should live would change their minds now knowing it was brought on by herself? (heart gave out do to bulimia)

Supposedly, I heard this on the radio so it may just be a rumor, some of her siblings are intimating that her husband may have ahd something to do with her original heart attack.

ChikkenNoodul said:
Well I'm guessing since she was Catholic, that's one of the reasons her parents are into this so hard - when she passes, it will be the result of suicide in a way....

I don't think thats considered suicide. I think you have to actively try to kill yourself.

At this point it's no longer a person, just a human body. It's no different than pulling the plug on a TV. There's nothing left of her, there's no chance she'll ever recover. Her parents are simply being selfish. It's understandable, they love their daughter and all, but it's still a very selfish thing to do.

It's not a person in that hospital bed, it's just a mass of cells.

b_sinning said:
Seems like her Bulemia would be considered more suicidal than pulling the plug.

It all comes down to intent. I doubt she tried to kill herself with the bulemia. They are definitely going to kill her by removing her tube. Unless of course she suddenly wakes up and asks for a cheddarwurst.