Underwear advice for a friend

i'm sure glad that my gay friend isn't discussing my underwear on the internet.

He's not on this forum, nor does he read it, nor have I given you any clues as to who he is (except that is isn't on this forum and is straight). I think he's fairly safe.

Yes.

I only know because of the plethora of Victoria Secrets pictures all over where I work.

I call those panties, not boy shorts. I thought boy shorts were men's tighty whities from Kmart that women wear or other such illfitting baggy undergarments meant for men.

I call those panties, not boy shorts. I thought boy shorts were men's tighty whities from Kmart that women wear or other such illfitting baggy undergarments meant for men.

Nope. And panties would be the full classification which thongs, boyshorts, bikini, etc. all would fit under.

What? How am I not telling the truth? A friend of mine is looking for fashion-forward underwear that supports his active style and fashion sense, decides that low rise thin waistband briefs meet that format, and was asking for help makes ME a liar?

A very VERY straight friend? Believe me, I have tried and TRIED to get with him but of course he won't have any of that.

:confused:

where I come from straight dudes don't whip their cocks out for gay dudes to inspect. maybe I'm the weird one here