Understanding your life roles

and when you're kinda sad that the day is ending because you don't know what tomorrow will be. aaaaahhhhhhhhhhh.

Ran outside to take pictures of the house for the family again... the weather is soooo beautiful tho!

House%2010-07-07%20045%20%28Medium%29.jpg

It has been raining on and off most of the day and humid as all get out. This weather is sooo not good for my sexy hair style.

My new role in life:

have sexy hair 100% of the time.

It has been raining on and off most of the day and humid as all get out. This weather is sooo not good for my sexy hair style.

My new role in life:

have sexy hair 100% of the time.

don't forget sexy panties. sexy hair and sexy panties equals sexy attitude, which is sexy. :hi2u:

as jill conner browne says, "never wear panties to a party". :fly:
omg, dream!! read the sweet potato queens books right. now. they will be so good for your hurtin' heart. i swear. then we'll have to talk after you read the books. they are fun and easy and you'll GET IT. i know you will. :D

Th' only feller tha's trapped more hobo's 'n you was that cat from Baton Rouge tha' had th' railroad car with a loose door and beer inside.

pffft baiting a boxcar with beers is like using a timed deer feeder. Takes all the fun out of the sport.

if y'all like reading, you should read "water for elephants". i think you'll like the redlighting parts. :D

oh he's in there somewhere. :lol:
mother
individual
wife
daughter
friend
housewife

i think that's my top five, and the most important to me. number six is a bitch and i hate it, so i have to really work on that one.

I find this post to be the most interesting by far in this thread. I think there's a ton of meaning behind you putting individual before wife - having to make it clear even in a post that you are your own person before you are your husband's wife, but not before your children. Essentially you care about your kids first, then yourself, then your husband. To me, personally, it seems very cold to your husband, whom which you wouldn't even have #1 if it were not for him. Did you think about how he would feel if he analyzed this at all? Did you give your post as much thought as I did?