Underage nude chicks playing in feces *NSFW*

Fase

Orc Fucker
Oct 13, 2004
Marklar
₥0
lol skeet skeet skeet

We ordered chicken back in the beginning of January online, Rhode Island Reds. 25 females, 2 males, and one "mystery chick". We ended up with 30 chicks s00t!11 Anyways, heres some pictures, they are two weeks old or so. They are already starting to fly, and all they do is eat, sleep and poop. You think crackers are lazy? crackers don't hold a candle to chicks in that department.

Anyways, on with the :pics:!

LOL HEATLAMP
aut15708or.jpg

aut15714bb.jpg

aut15727fa.jpg

Yes, they are in my living room :p
aut15736gr.jpg

the barn we are building for the chickens
aut15749nq.jpg

better picture of the chicken barn
aut15751sk.jpg

the first area will be for females, the second for males. We are going to build a 3'rd for young chickens (pre-laying eggs.. so they won't get trampled n shit) and a 4th area for turkeys.
aut15762fg.jpg

area of back lot I cleared out (small, just a test). it's covered by snow now :p
aut15773dt.jpg

and some more pics of our land from september.

aut14122fm.jpg

aut14134ex.jpg

aut14142yz.jpg

aut14151hs.jpg

info:
Street: Route 44 ( 1319 Putnam Pike)
Area: 02814

Any New Englanders want to come and see the chicks? Just message me on aim @ jeremy04c You can come up anytime, even tomorrow :p

nice dude. maybe f33nx and i will swing by when we're there in march

BozuSugoi said:
nice dude. maybe f33nx and i will swing by when we're there in march
That'd be awesome :) a/s/l chat? (seriously... i'm 18.. male.. high school senor)

JJ Lady said:
KEwl! My Godmother lives in Charestown, RI. Cute chicks :D
:pics: of goddmother.. Where abouts in Charlestown? My grandmother has a place on Ninigret Pond (where Burlinggame is (right infront of the water :cool: )

*Fuxx Burger* said:
Cool pics. Been to RI before woohoo!
Where'd you go in RI? WHere are you now?
Are you that chick who stole fatburger from the racist retard haven where he had power?

Fase said:
Where'd you go in RI? WHere are you now?
Are you that chick who stole fatburger from the racist retard haven where he had power?
I didnt spend time in RI, just basically drove through it uh, 6 times I guess... stopped some random place. Stayed the night in some town...small state.
I am originally from New Brunswick (Im Canadian) so I'm an east coast gal too.
But I now live on the west coast (I transferred school's)

And yes, I am that chick who "stole" FB from Genmay :rolleyes: