Uncomfortable working conditions

Well right now Im working in an unheated outbuilding. The only plus is that it feels slightly warmer because the wind doesnt blow through the wall. Air quality probably doesnt meet osha standards though since there is drywall dust caked around my face.

The worst thing about where I work is the smell :fly:

There are some interesting smells at the port. After it rains we usually have sewer day where the whole terminal, the interior of my building included, smells like some unholy combination of an animal pen and a water treatment plant. I'm guessing some nasty shit gets flushed into the harbor. We also get garbage day. I haven't noticed a pattern to garbage day, but every so often everything smells like a landfill.

the thermostat in our tissue culture room (it's about 6 feet away from my "desk") reads 60 right now. the wind is howling through the huge window (already duct taped) at my desk and there's no real heat in the hallway in our wing either. i'm currently wearing three layers and my lab coat, and i'm about to put my scarf and hat back on.