Thread Uncle Bill Knows What's Up

She's been tied to way too many scandals for their not to be some truth to them. Whitewater, Vince Foster's death, Travelgate, Filegate etc. Everyone of them she played a major part in and there is ton of stuff she did when they were still in Arkansas.

lol, full reserve banking ?

A commodity currency. One that can't be printed at a government's whim to spend on corporations and bullshit wars. One that doesn't represent a total moral hazard.

And more to the point, central planning doesn't work. The Communists proved that, yet we could care less when it comes to our economy.

I don't believe that for a second.

You're right. Bill is a very smart guy and does ooze Charisma. Him and Hillary are a very effective political team. I didn't agree with some of the stuff he did while in office such as his dealings with China that we're still suffering from today but he was better than the past few dumb asses. You knew what you were getting into with him. I don't want Obama to have another term because he hasn't been very effective in a positive way for our country and he really dropped the ball with a few of his promises and the gulf oil disaster.

Bsinning, you been oddly political lately in a backwards way.

Watching fox and friends lately?

No. I dislike republicans and democrats equally. And most of the tea party dumb asses. I'd like to see the rise of a strong third or even fourth party but it will be years if ever before that happens.

It's been a rough week.

Last edited:
A commodity currency. One that can't be printed at a government's whim to spend on corporations and bullshit wars. One that doesn't represent a total moral hazard.

And more to the point, central planning doesn't work. The Communists proved that, yet we could care less when it comes to our economy.
Yeah but gold has no inherent value either. It was political agreements on exchange that gave it 'value.' The economy would be subject to the gold industry. It would be like if you decided cattle were the hard backing for currency. The total value of money would be = x number of livestock + imaginary livestock issued by banks.

Actually... I'm thinking here is that there is only so much potential energy in the universe and as it is converted to work it generates heat which entropys. That would be close approximation to actual value.