umm ok so i want to learn to knit

SpangeMonkee said:
Hmm. That makes me wonder why Spangelet doesn't have a tag on her butt that says "Made in Thorn Bird"

her first tattoo....*sniff, sniff*

i've got a great baby-making factory, don't i?? *beams with pride*

Pandora said:
Don't feel bad, she still does that with us sometimes. Course theac is kinda scary looking with his shaved head. :fly:

Yea, she was also eating french fries most of the time, at least she has her priorities straight. :fly:

kiwi said:
She is a very cute baby, even if she wouldn't talk to me. :(

:( yeah...that's the hard part...she's so hestitant with new people, which is good, but that also means she ignores and isn't polite. this stuff will be learned with time, but at the same time, i don't want to push her into doing something she's not comfortable with.

SHE TINKLED ON THE POTTY TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happy:

kiwi said:
Yea, she was also eating french fries most of the time, at least she has her priorities straight. :fly:

honestly? she doesn't often get fries, and when she does, i don't let her go at it...so i'm sure she was trying to get in as many as she could before they got taken away! :lol:

Thorn Bird said:
:( yeah...that's the hard part...she's so hestitant with new people, which is good, but that also means she ignores and isn't polite. this stuff will be learned with time, but at the same time, i don't want to push her into doing something she's not comfortable with.

SHE TINKLED ON THE POTTY TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happy:
Yea!! Congrat!
I never really had the problem of her not talking to me. But I think that is because she likes my puppies :) Plus I jumped on your couch with her....umm...wait...scratch that...I did not such thing...please don't hurt me Thorn

:fly:

JJ Lady said:
Yea!! Congrat!
I never really had the problem of her not talking to me. But I think that is because she likes my puppies :) Plus I jumped on your couch with her....umm...wait...scratch that...I did not such thing...please don't hurt me Thorn

:fly:

you jumped on my beloved couch? :eek: you're gonna get a spanking next time i see you, young lady.

i think if kiwi and knyte would've been at our house, she wouldn't have been so shy. she was too absorbed by being at the airport -- she loves people-watching, and it's a great place to do so.

djduquet said:
Do you ever fight grosse pointe kids? I hope I'm right about where Southfeild is.

But who knows.
err grosse point is way on the other side of detroit from me. that is southeast I'm northwest.

and No i never did fight them. or much of anyone else.

Pandora said:
I'm actually in the process of knitting that very same scarf for theac. I spent about $40 in yarn over that damn thing and I prolly won't finish it till next winter.
I'm having a hard time trying to figure out what type of yarn to buy.

they say DK wieght but all i see is thise worsted weight stuff? and acrylic or wool?

Onnotangu said:
I'm having a hard time trying to figure out what type of yarn to buy.

they say DK wieght but all i see is thise worsted weight stuff? and acrylic or wool?

i'm just learning myself, and my advice? i'd go with a simple, frill-free type of yarn at first so you can see what you're doing. it's much easier to get the feel of it when you can see what you're doing. then move on to a softer, fuzzier yarn if you wish.
i love my aluminum needles, too. it's just a preference thing, i believe, but they make a difference to me as opposed to the plastic ones.