Ultimate Xmas gifts for UFers

Driving the speedlimit, maybe. I've made it from Tampa to Atlanta in about 5 and a half, granted, I was flying.
I saw no less than 12 cop traps coming down today. Unless you have a radar detector or have done this run as many times as I have and know all the spots to watch, you do not want to break 80 mph right now. After New Year's, probably a different story. 7 hours assumes averaging 80 and stopping for gas once.

I saw no less than 12 cop traps coming down today. Unless you have a radar detector or have done this run as many times as I have and know all the spots to watch, you do not want to break 80 mph right now. After New Year's, probably a different story. 7 hours assumes averaging 80 and stopping for gas once and a southerwesterly wind of 11 knots.

I saw no less than 12 cop traps coming down today. Unless you have a radar detector or have done this run as many times as I have and know all the spots to watch, you do not want to break 80 mph right now. After New Year's, probably a different story. 7 hours assumes averaging 80 and stopping for gas once.

Granted, I made all my runs in the summer time. This time of year, yeah, you are dead right.

Gainesville and Ocala fund their entire police department for the entire year off the holiday speeders.