Ontopic Ukrainian War

Hmm

!! Державна служба спеціального зв'язку та захисту інформації України reports that Russian occupiers disconnected connection and internet in Kherson and part of Zaporizhzhia region. / The State Service for Special Communications and Information Protection of Ukraine reports that Russian occupiers cut off communications and the Internet in Kherson and part of Zaporizhzhia oblasts.
Yesterday, residents of Kherson and parts of Zaporizhzhya region first experienced interruption with internet and mobile connection, and then these services disappeared in significant territories. It has now become known that the causes of connection were the failure of fiber-optical highway lines and the outages of operators' equipment in these regions.
🔻
The problems that arise simultaneously in all mobile operators, as well as the providers of fixed internet services, are nothing more than another attempt by the occupant to leave Ukrainians without access to the truthful information about the course of the war, which r Russia against Ukraine; and make its false propaganda a non-alternative source of information, how it is done in Russia itself.
🔻
The Kremliv prihvostní set themselves to ensure their leader at least some victory that he could "sell" to his voter. Unable to achieve any result on the battlefield, they seek a way out. One of them is the creation of new so called republicans.

From the general staff page lf the ukrainian armed forces on FB. There's more but it's basically a list of radio fequencies for news and teletype.

This is the NINTH general that Russia has lost.
Its straight up mind bottling.

Corruption is bad for many reasons. I saw a pic of reactive armor filled with cardboard. When everyone that can is taking a slice for themselves, the cake isn't what it should be.

Luckily, in the US, we can just throw so much money at things that the corruption (which isn't as bad, probably) doesn't hamper it so much. Hooray!

While engaged in a land war, Russia has lost multiple ships to a country that does not have a navy.

Anyways their flagship, the Admiral Makarov, is currently burning and badly damaged, but somehow still afloat. Hopefully that last part will be rectified soon.

While engaged in a land war, Russia has lost multiple ships to a country that does not have a navy.

Anyways their flagship, the Admiral Makarov, is currently burning and badly damaged, but somehow still afloat. Hopefully that last part will be rectified soon.
Isn't that the *second* flagship that the Ukrainians have taken down?

lord of the rings eating GIF

Thank God I don't hang around for your toxic debates. Here's the skinny.
Russia, bad. Ukraine, also bad. Russia wrong. Ukraine, NATO pawn.

Bad people on both sides. Ukraine has a 70+ year history of Nazi sympathy and a far longer history of active brutal anti semitism.

So there you have it. I'll be long gone by the time you label me "Russian Troll".

Thank God I don't hang around for your toxic debates. Here's the skinny.
Russia, bad. Ukraine, also bad. Russia wrong. Ukraine, NATO pawn.

Bad people on both sides. Ukraine has a 70+ year history of Nazi sympathy and a far longer history of active brutal anti semitism.

So there you have it. I'll be long gone by the time you label me "Russian Troll".
So you really think that Ukrainians are Nazis? How long have you held that position?

"Ukraine has a 70+ year history of Nazi sympathy"

Yeah, like that time in WW2 when the actual nazi's invaded the USSR and something like 5-7 million Ukranians perished?
And shit like this happened at the hands of the actual nazis? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Holocaust_in_Ukraine

yeah, fuck right off.
or when the soviets caused the Holodomor and functionally starved 8M ukranians to death

But since we are:

Regardless of whatever may have happened in Ukraine 80 years ago (it is estimated 900,000 to 1.6 million Jews and 3 to 4 million non-Jewish Ukrainians were killed during the German occupation) the Russian Federation invaded a sovereign country in Europe for absolutely no reason. This isn't how you do things in 2022.

You sound exactly like russian state TV, Ukraine has never existed as a country and they're all nazis anyway. :tard: