Ontopic Ukrainian War

Peripherally interesting:

This is important but like only 5 people understood it

There is stuff about Russians not good at being able to think on their feet. All the attacks come like 20 days after they would be mission critical.

I can't find AP or anything reputable reporting this, can you?
Nothing on the news sites but I did hear on telegram that they were offering $700,000 for pilots to defect so it's not implausible. In any case they are winning the propaganda war. @Ukraine is lit despite being at war

• Haha
Reactions: fly
Nothing on the news sites but I did hear on telegram that they were offering $700,000 for pilots to defect so it's not implausible. In any case they are winning the propaganda war. @Ukraine is lit despite being at war
I've noticed that the reporting I've seen on TV always mentions the amount of Russian soldiers that have died, but there's no mention of Ukrainian solders. Ever. I hate the Russians just as much as every other sane American, but there's a FUCKTON of propaganda being thrust upon us.

• Gravy
Reactions: Peppers and Domon
I've noticed that the reporting I've seen on TV always mentions the amount of Russian soldiers that have died, but there's no mention of Ukrainian solders. Ever. I hate the Russians just as much as every other sane American, but there's a FUCKTON of propaganda being thrust upon us.
thats a fundamental part of war. Youd be naive if you think we dont do that too.

• Gravy
Reactions: Mr. Argumentor
They likely keep commenting on the Russian losses because they are several steps beyond bad.
Part of it is definitely propaganda, but a healthy portion is also the fact that one of the largest militaries in the world is getting a mudhole stomped in its ass by a bunch of farmers. Intelligence agencies all over the world are frantically rewriting half of their plans and documents.

• Gravy
Reactions: ZRH
They likely keep commenting on the Russian losses because they are several steps beyond bad.
Part of it is definitely propaganda, but a healthy portion is also the fact that one of the largest militaries in the world is getting a mudhole stomped in its ass by a bunch of farmers. Intelligence agencies all over the world are frantically rewriting half of their plans and documents.
That leads into like Russia showed their hand. They don't have the elite/technological military they've talked up for years. This is the beginning of a radical power shift in Asia. Maybe not for the best.