Ontopic Ukrainian War

I just watched an episode of Trafficked with Mariana van Zeller. It was about white supremacy (and filmed before the start of the war). Apparently, a non-trivial number of white nationalists from the US have been traveling to Ukraine for years to get military training, in preparation for the 'oncoming race war'. Turns out that Ukraine is a hotbed of the white, neo-Nazi movement.

So when Putin says that he's invaded them to fight Nazis, he's actually not lying - its apparently a problem.

I just watched an episode of Trafficked with Mariana van Zeller. It was about white supremacy (and filmed before the start of the war). Apparently, a non-trivial number of white nationalists from the US have been traveling to Ukraine for years to get military training, in preparation for the 'oncoming race war'. Turns out that Ukraine is a hotbed of the white, neo-Nazi movement.

So when Putin says that he's invaded them to fight Nazis, he's actually not lying - its apparently a problem.
The US has a non trivial number of white nationalists and they actually get elected all the time. Doesn't make it the defining characteristic of the country.

Putting invading Ukraine has everything to do him trying to make an imperial legacy for himself than it has anything to do with nazis.

The US has a non trivial number of white nationalists and they actually get elected all the time. Doesn't make it the defining characteristic of the country.

Putting invading Ukraine has everything to do him trying to make an imperial legacy for himself than it has anything to do with nazis.
You completely missed my point. One, many of them go there to train because its apparently a big movement (for instance, they don't go to Bermuda). And second, irregarless of why Putin is doing it - that suggestion apparently isn't a lie.

She actually interviewed a dude who is on the run from the FBI and is living there. It's seemingly somewhat common.

You completely missed my point. One, many of them go there to train because its apparently a big movement (for instance, they don't go to Bermuda). And second, irregarless of why Putin is doing it - that suggestion apparently isn't a lie.

She actually interviewed a dude who is on the run from the FBI and is living there. It's seemingly somewhat common.
Well shit, I guess that made bombing apartment buildings/hospitals/whatever, deporting kids and every other fuckin' thing justifiable then.

• Gravy
Reactions: Mr. Argumentor

Fairly sure you missed the point, broseph.
Putin saying he's going there to fight Nazis is as accurate as the U.S. saying we invaded Iraq in order to secure their WMDs.
The fact that there is a neo-nazi movement in Ukraine is beside the point. It has nothing to do with why he is there.

Putin saying he's going there to fight Nazis is as accurate as the U.S. saying we invaded Iraq in order to secure their WMDs.
The fact that there is a neo-nazi movement in Ukraine is beside the point. It has nothing to do with why he is there.
Irag didn't have WsMD. It's more like conservatives pretending their problem with immigration is people not following the rules. It's true that there are undocumented folk, but legal status isn't what triggers conservatives about those folk. Ukraine has Nazis, but Putin invaded because it's Ukraine.

Irag didn't have WsMD. It's more like conservatives pretending their problem with immigration is people not following the rules. It's true that there are undocumented folk, but legal status isn't what triggers conservatives about those folk. Ukraine has Nazis, but Putin invaded because it's Ukraine.
Yes, its just like conservatives being pissed at illegal immigrants and nothing at all like the Iraq war, cause just like the Ukraine war hundreds of thousands have been killed in less than two years in the war on immigrants.

:tard:

Yes, its just like conservatives being pissed at illegal immigrants and nothing at all like the Iraq war, cause just like the Ukraine war hundreds of thousands have been killed in less than two years in the war on immigrants.

:tard:
I was talking motivations not outcomes, which is what I thought you were talking about.

"when Putin says that he's invaded them to fight Nazis, he's actually not lying"

We all understand what he's really doing there. Don't read anything more into it. The best lies have some truth in them, that's all I was saying. Apparently, Ukraine has an extremely large neo-Nazi problem (bigger than the here). I didn't know that, maybe you did. Either way, my ONLY point was that Putin wasn't totally lying.

It's okay, we don't have to defend Ukraine on the internet at all times at all costs, nor play a bunch of whataboutism.