Ontopic Ukrainian War

We can hope. However, there's no telling what could happen if fissures start to open in Putins grip on the country.
Yeah, I have heard in circles that the Russian processes for launching are quite complex though and that "we" would have a lot of forewarning. Not much of a comfort but...

Yeah, I have heard in circles that the Russian processes for launching are quite complex though and that "we" would have a lot of forewarning. Not much of a comfort but...
The odds of the Russian launch sequence not working properly are probably rather high as well

• Gravy
Reactions: fly and Peppers
That's the thing about having thousands of nukes: you only really need a couple of them to work.
I bet the american ones all work. It would be a very poor choice.

France also gets downplayed a lot as a nuclear power but they have not been hesitant in the past to take the garbage out in some very bad conflicts.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
We can hope. However, there's no telling what could happen if fissures start to open in Putins grip on the country.
Valid point.
Though you and I both grew up in an era/have firsthand living memory of far more brinkmanship going on between nuclear powers than there is in this deal and it didn't come to fruition.

Here's hoping M.A.D. still works.

• Gravy
Reactions: fly
  • Gravy
Reactions: ZRH
I cannot believe they have shot down like 60 planes and that is most of Russia's forward delployed AF. Like everyone has vastly overestimated Russia for so long.

They also have people leaving in droves, people already overseas dont want to return. Like... 🤷‍♂️ It's a shitshow

Last edited:
Oh and, well dont get triggered

The text reads something like, we cant make this up. I think they were trying to dodge minesand got hit by a UAV.

Last edited:
Guess what we're sending to Ukraine?

Vehicle-Agnostic Modular Palletized ISR Rocket Equipment

America built a technical. That can be put on a Hilux in about 2 hours.

1665802671481.png

Guess what we're sending to Ukraine?

Vehicle-Agnostic Modular Palletized ISR Rocket Equipment

America built a technical. That can be put on a Hilux in about 2 hours.

View attachment 16687
So the acronym has an acronym in it. Doesn't get more military than that.