Ontopic Ukrainian War

how the fuck are they getting away with this shit
This isnt new stuff. They took over Crimea (which is part of Ukraine) in 2014 and it was "Strongly condemned."

So why stop? Ooo more sanctions on the LARGEST COUNTRY ON THE PLANET which is basically self sufficient. Maybe they'll go without some luxury goods but they technically aren't even in as bad a place as Greece during the last recession.

And someone people are bitching about Biden's response and his "approval rating" is the lowest ever.

The question asked was this:

"Are you concerned about gas prices and nuclear war"

And this was from fuckin' NBC, not NewsMax or some crazypants place.

So..... gas prices..... and nuclear war. Yes no question.

• Haha
Reactions: fly
That sounds like propaganda to me. And apparently not just to me.
i mean, theres a video of them driving a convoy through the red forest, stirring up huge amounts of dust, and the increase in radiation registered worldwide.

So theres basis for this level of dumbness

• Gravy
Reactions: Mr. Argumentor
i mean, theres a video of them driving a convoy through the red forest, stirring up huge amounts of dust, and the increase in radiation registered worldwide.

So theres basis for this level of dumbness
I don't think anyone disagrees that there are levels of radiation there that are higher than most places on Earth. However, to suggest that digging caused *acute* radiation sickness seems to dip into propaganda territory for some nuclear experts.

I don't think anyone disagrees that there are levels of radiation there that are higher than most places on Earth. However, to suggest that digging caused *acute* radiation sickness seems to dip into propaganda territory for some nuclear experts.
Acute radiation sickness usually only happens in criticality incidents (lol nbc training)

• Haha
Reactions: Jehannum