GAY UK members, what's all this Megan Stammers stuff?

You're also male. Lots of females are done growing in height at least by 12.

Nah, even tho I'm only 5'2", I wasn't done growing at 12. I was prob only 4.5' and I rem being only 70 lbs or so, wearing a size 1 youth shoe.

Actually many girls are maturing faster these days. Most of the girls in my sister's 5th grade classes get their period before the end of the year. They are 10 on average.

Which is great, but I'm still not sure what that has to do with 16+ year olds fooling around or being in relationships.

All I have to say is that if you are going to absolutely ruin your life by running off with a 15 year old girl, it would behoove you not to choose one that has the body of a 40 year old Cossack housewife.

Just curious, what is your definition of a grown person?

Possessed of a sexually developed body based on accepted peer-reviewed medical characteristics for the average age range of 15-18, normally developed cognitive reasoning abilities based on accepted peer-reviewed medical characteristics for the average age range of 15-18, and possessed of a character that is capable of certain social, philosophical, economic, and sexual decision making abilities of average responsibility, also for the aforementioned age range. Unless it's my daughter, in which case she must be 18.

Last edited:
I didn't want someone saying "BACK 'N TENNESSEE WE WAS GROWED UP AT 10. UNCLE DOC TOLD US SO" or "BACK IN THE 1730s YOU WAS A WHORE AT 7. IN FRANCE." Or pulling articles out of their buttholes that no one had ever heard of or which weren't verifiable.

Last edited:
Possessed of a sexually developed body based on accepted peer-reviewed medical characteristics for the average age range of 15-18, normally developed cognitive reasoning abilities based on accepted peer-reviewed medical characteristics for the average age range of 15-18, and possessed of a character that is capable of certain social, philosophical, economic, and sexual decision making abilities of average responsibility, also for the aforementioned age range. Unless it's my daughter, in which case she must be 18.

So what makes you think this girl is grown?