Uh guy listening to Katie Perry?

DeathBatCountry

Flaccid Member
Feb 26, 2009
Marklar
₥0
LoL so we got this little summer helper kid working at our office for the summer. He is listening to Katie Perry loudly in the office next to mine... Gay?

I like her too, D. She and her bewbs are yummy.

edit

The music is no good though.

She can't sing outside of a studio. Here's a pretty good example:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-xOkuEx_tY"]YouTube - KATY PERRY - NEW YEARS EVE 2008 - I KISSED A GIRL[/ame]

Yeah, I know it was outside and cold, but still...

I'm not as concerned with her songs as I am with making sweet love to her. She can hum later if she likes.

:lol:

From an interview with her mom:

“I hate the song. It clearly promotes homosexuality and its message is shameful and disgusting.
Katy knows how I feel. We are a very outspoken family and she knows how disappointed her father and I are. I can’t even listen to that song. The first time I heard it I was in total shock. When it comes on the radio I bow my head and pray.”

Katy reportedly kissed a 16-year-old lesbian in the crowd at a recent show in Washington State, but her mother insists the young singer is not gay. She believes Katy has been seduced by the temptations of Hollywood.

“Katy is our daughter and we love her but we strongly disagree with how she is conducting herself at the moment.
We cannot cut her out of our lives as she is our child but she knows we disagree strongly with what she is doing and the message she is promoting regarding homosexuality which the Bible clearly states is a sin.
But the Bible also promotes understanding and forgiveness, which I keep reminding myself.
Katy is not a homosexual but I fear she has been led astray by the Hollywood crowd. I pray all the time that God will work through her and help her find salvation.”

She adds that her husband isn’t too thrilled with Katy’s provocative wardrobe either.

“Some [outfits] are too revealing and her father has had words with her about it. Like any child she is going through a period of rebellion.”

Mary goes on to say that Katy uses her maiden name for professional reasons (I guess Kate Hudson was already taken).

She adds that her daughter grew up singing in the church.

“Katy was raised in a very strict Christian household. She started performing in church at nine. She was a special child, she loved to sing and had an angelic voice. That is why this is all so disappointing and sad.
I think she acts and says certain things to be provocative and to shock.
Katy was spotted by a music producer who invited her to LA. That’s when she started to change.
I was worried she’d start doing drugs and drinking alcohol. I still am. I spoke to her only recently. She said, ‘Oh Mum, I’m not going to turn into Amy Winehouse.’”

katy-perry.jpg

is he fat too?
mabye you should go see if he has any extra sandwiches

I'm assuming your an adult, isn't it kind of sad that as an adult you have to resort to high school and grade school insults.. Unless of course that's the highest mental capacity you have.

Oh that and the unanimity of the interwebs.