WTF Ugly Sweater People?!

I could wear any one of those sweaters and not only would I make it work, but people would imitate it.

Eh wally world /snob
Eh, paying $40+ for something you'll wear once /poor and practical
I hit up every Goodwill and Salvation Army in a 10 mile radius about once a week since Turkey Day and found nothing in the way of ugly sweaters. People have been out en masse for them lately, I'm planning on hitting them up again around mid-Jan so that I can pick them up when they get given back

My dogs are licking each other's faces and I have absolutely no clue why. Fucking weirdos

I hit up every Goodwill and Salvation Army in a 10 mile radius about once a week since Turkey Day and found nothing in the way of ugly sweaters. People have been out en masse for them lately, I'm planning on hitting them up again around mid-Jan so that I can pick them up when they get given back

My dogs are licking each other's faces and I have absolutely no clue why. Fucking weirdos

I'd wear stuff from goodwill before walmart. It's been about a year since I've been in a good will, can't remember for walmart. I simply loathe walmarts business practices and prefer not to support them.

I'd wear stuff from goodwill before walmart. It's been about a year since I've been in a good will, can't remember for walmart. I simply loathe walmarts business practices and prefer not to support them.

Fuck goodwill. they are as evil as walmart.

For real.

The entire donation and labor system they have organized is such a horrid scam.

All the major charities are paying out middle to high 6 figures, some low 7 figures, in yearly to their CEOs...

You are better of donating to a local food bank or homeless shelter. You know where your money goes (usually) then.

i went shopping at a thrift store a couple weeks ago and averaged $2.60 per item. know where that money goes? to abused women and children. that's a two-for-one that's hard to beat.

er. no pun intended.

• Gravy
Reactions: 1 person

I see you did not detect the sarcasm/irony in my post?

they don't like the gays :|

All the major charities are paying out middle to high 6 figures, some low 7 figures, in yearly to their CEOs...

You are better of donating to a local food bank or homeless shelter. You know where your money goes (usually) then.

I am not aware of these horrors.

Agreed. I donate all my stuff to my local Christian services people that run all the shelters in the area. I buy from local thrift stores and consignment shops. There are a couple in the area. One is run by the area hospital.

i went shopping at a thrift store a couple weeks ago and averaged $2.60 per item. know where that money goes? to abused women and children. that's a two-for-one that's hard to beat.

er. no pun intended.

That's pretty awesome.

I am not aware of these horrors.

Well now you know!

You can still look at the efficiency rating of a major charity and see which one has a 90% or greater rating

This is you isn't it?

Your mustang is really a delorean, right?

Last edited by a moderator:
Fuck goodwill. they are as evil as walmart.

For real.
How are they evil?
they don't like the gays :|
I found nothing online about goodwill disliking gays, although I did find stuff about Salvation Army not liking them.

None of the resources I looked at seemed very reputable though, all the links between them were fairly recursive.