ugh,

Mrs. Valve

Dizzy Broad
Oct 6, 2004
The QFH
Marklar
₥3,799
Has anyone else felt really down for no reason at all? I feel like I'm in such a funk right now, and I'm not really sure why. I feel like there's nothing to look forward to, ever. I've never been the type of person to live in the present, I've always been looking towards the future for a better solution to my current state, and even the future seems to have fallen out from under my feet. Anyone else ever felt like this? How did you deal with it?

I usually sleep it off. For some reason I wake up feeling fine.
As for things to do. What do you do? Can you play sports? Go to the gym? etc.

Galen said:
I usually sleep it off. For some reason I wake up feeling fine.
As for things to do. What do you do? Can you play sports? Go to the gym? etc.
I work out at least 5 times a week for over an hour each session. It's not really helping how I feel as much as how I look:p Half the time now I'm thinking to myself, "why am i doing this? what is going to be the payoff in the end? what am i doing this for?". And that's pretty much the line of questions I've been asking myself for everything nowadays :(

F33nX said:
I work out at least 5 times a week for over an hour each session. It's not really helping how I feel as much as how I look:p Half the time now I'm thinking to myself, "why am i doing this? what is going to be the payoff in the end? what am i doing this for?". And that's pretty much the line of questions I've been asking myself for everything nowadays :(

You'll live longer. So you can be depressed for many more years to come.

aaaaah F33nX...... I'm usually not that way either, but I feel your pain right now. If I figure out how to get my brain unscrambled, I'll sell you the secret for 1 marklar ;)

:heart:

BigDov said:
aaaaah F33nX...... I'm usually not that way either, but I feel your pain right now. If I figure out how to get my brain unscrambled, I'll sell you the secret for 1 marklar ;)

:heart:

it's funny, i thought to myself this morning that this would be a good time to start doing drugs. maybe then my head would screw itself on better.

This time of year sucks. Winter isn't over, and we're ready for it to be. Everything is gray, being outside is near impossible because things are either frozen or soggy. When spring starts happening, things will turn around.

F33nX, ;) yeah, don't do drugs if your head is askew, they will only intensify everything and make it worse. Try taking a multivitamin and getting some sunlight, it really will help. :heart:

zengirl said:
This time of year sucks. Winter isn't over, and we're ready for it to be. Everything is gray, being outside is near impossible because things are either frozen or soggy. When spring starts happening, things will turn around.

F33nX, ;) yeah, don't do drugs if your head is askew, they will only intensify everything and make it worse. Try taking a multivitamin and getting some sunlight, it really will help. :heart:

sunlight? :lol: you should know better than that, especially living in chicago (which i did for 4 years), the sun doesn't come out for another couple of weeks yet:p for some reason everything i do feels like it has no purpose, no means to an end, etc. every morning i wake up and it's like, why? i need to cut back on my daily dose of existentialisms and probably take some more vitamin E :p

zengirl said:

Oh yeah sunlight seriously does help me when I'm in a funk! Try spending some time outside or go to a tanning salon or something F33nx!

Pandora said:
Oh yeah sunlight seriously does help me when I'm in a funk! Try spending some time outside or go to a tanning salon or something F33nx!

I live in Rochester.

:lol:

outside doesn't happen for another month or so.