Ugh Im pregnant

ChikkenNoodul said:
One year at summer camp, there was one kid who slept like the dead.

A bunch of us with the help of his cabin-mate, picked up his entire cot with him sleeping and brought him out into the woods and left him there.

I guess it started to rain pretty hard, and he woke up and found his way back to camp, then slept on someone's floor :fly:

Are you sure you didn't fall asleep watching Meatballs?

If Fuxx and Fat have a kid what would thier username be?

Thorn Bird said:
so is it more normal to have sleeping problems or sleep well?

it takes me two minutes to fall asleep, and i stay gone till morning. so who's normal here? :confused:
I fall asleep as soon as my head hits the pillow and can sleep for 12+ hours every night if I don't have to work.

fly said:
That's a little much. Are you depressed? :fly:
at the moment i'm slightly depressed, but that's only because I didn't win the lottery last night. I usually go to bed between 10p and 1a and I'm always up at about 6:50 for work. I always fall asleep right away and sleep through the night. On the weekends I'm usually in bed by 4a and I tend to sleep till noon or so. That's not odd I didn't think.

CletusJones said:
at the moment i'm slightly depressed, but that's only because I didn't win the lottery last night. I usually go to bed between 10p and 1a and I'm always up at about 6:50 for work. I always fall asleep right away and sleep through the night. On the weekends I'm usually in bed by 4a and I tend to sleep till noon or so. That's not odd I didn't think.
ahhh, sounds like you're a little sleep deprived during the week.

fly said:
ahhh, sounds like you're a little sleep deprived during the week.
maybe a little I guess. If I could find a job that would let me work from like 10 - 7, that would be super. I'd be able to sleep in and still have time to go to school at night. It would be fantastic.

b_sinning said:
If Fuxx and Fat have a kid what would thier username be?

FURLONG BUNS* PRESENTS:

FURLONG FUXX BURGERS

Are they a hamburger? Are they hotdogs? Are they Canadian? Do they wear boxers? Your's is the only pipe on this adventure. Meatwad got the money, see?

*fathom buns currently out of stock