Ugh Im pregnant

JJ Lady said:
I take a Unisom every once in a while. I really haveproblems sleeping on Sunday nights. I took some cough medicine that I had left from when I was sick with codine in it. It still didn't work. I hate sunday nights :(
They have this new stuff ambience or something that I keep seeing on TV that is supposed to help you stay asleep, I always wake up at minimum 3 times a night, and that is a good night. I need to try that stuff.
I have some Ambien if you wanna try it.

Coqui said:
What about that one time I dragged your bed out to the middle of the wilderness when you took it? You were pretty lost then
I woke up with Rican remains in my bunghole, so I felt at peace with my lostness.

fly said:
I have some Ambien if you wanna try it.

I love Ambien, but I have wierd reactions to it. Everytime I take it I end up halucinating. One time I called Track 5 and yelled at her because I was having a party in my bed and I knew I invited her but she wasn't there. Every time I opened my eyes there was no one there, but when I closed them it was a real swinging party. Another time I called my friend Carly and told her "the people are cultivating in the cultivating classroom." Apparently I thought that was really important for her to know at 4:00 in the morning. AMBIEN ROCKS. :tard:

Coqui said:
What about that one time I dragged your bed out to the middle of the wilderness when you took it? You were pretty lost then
One year at summer camp, there was one kid who slept like the dead.

A bunch of us with the help of his cabin-mate, picked up his entire cot with him sleeping and brought him out into the woods and left him there.

I guess it started to rain pretty hard, and he woke up and found his way back to camp, then slept on someone's floor :fly:

i tried ambien once. when i woke up the next morning, the intake manifold on my car was pretty much disassembled and there was a huge hole in my basement bathroom's wall. the next day, my neighbor came over to complain about me rev'ing the engine half the night.

so is it more normal to have sleeping problems or sleep well?

it takes me two minutes to fall asleep, and i stay gone till morning. so who's normal here? :confused: