Ugh Im pregnant

*Fuxx Burger*

Flaccid Member
Jan 20, 2005
Portland OR
Marklar
₥0
So it's 3 o'clock am and I have to be up in 4 hours for work. Yet I am wide awake, unable to sleep.
I hate when this happenes. You are in bed and you get more and more frusrated because you are not falling asleep. (OMG I need to fall asleep, I have to be up in 5 hrs.... omg I need to fall asleep, I need to be up in 4 hrs...) Y'all know how it goes.

*Sigh*
Tomorrow was my last day at work and I start vacation for 2 weeks. I'm either going to be dead come morning (that's assuming I actually fall asleep). I've gone from the couch to my bed back to the couch to the computer trying to fall asleep. The harder I fall asleep the more frustrated I get.

Anywho- figured I might as well post on random forums and download episodes of the OC

So I guess in order for this thread to have a purpose, uhhh.... what's your best remedy when you can'tn fall asleep at night??

It always takes me at least an hour to fall asleep. I either listen to some relaxing music or just space out. :(

You have to learn to clear you mind. I know it sounds stupid but I've figured out in my case if I can tell myself to stop thinking about stuff and make my mind blank I can usually go off in 30-40 minutes.

That and I make sure that I dont do anything that will wake me up before going to sleep like game, drink, major excitement and so forth

I have the early shift this week and just knew I was going to sleep through my alarm clock, so I spent all night waking up looking at my alarm clock and then ghoing back to sleep. I'm here at work on time tired and with a headache.

I am the king of sleep, so this problem is alien to me. I could easily knock out a good 18 hours of shut-eye on a daily basis.

If I have problems gooing to sleep I try to clear my mind and focus on one set shape in my mind. For example a pryamid on a black background. I try to slow down my breathing and draw the shape with more and more detail and slowly change the shape the color of the background. Keep slowing your breathing and relax your muscles and focus on the shape and the slow color change. You will drift off to sleep.

e-dubb said:
Tylenol PM - just a half of one of the gel caps will get me to sleep without any groginess in the morning. More than that and I become Quenn of the Morning Bitches.
How do you eat half a gelcap? :confused:

Well its 1137am now and I've yet to get a moment of sleep. I feel like a walking zombie.... I ended up calling in sick today because I can't even speak properly. I;ve taken some sleeping pills but still no luck.

This sucks ass

*Fuxx Burger* said:
Well its 1137am now and I've yet to get a moment of sleep. I feel like a walking zombie.... I ended up calling in sick today because I can't even speak properly. I;ve taken some sleeping pills but still no luck.

This sucks ass
needs moar melatonin.