ugghh. I hate when I eat breakfast.

Vendetta is a little freaky though, man. Veins and knarly muscles poking out everywhere. Yeesh.

Let us know how the supplements work. I'm sort of in the same dillema. I can't seem to drop the gut despite the fact that I've lost 35 pounds since the beginning of the year.

broly.gif

Millions said:
Vendetta is a little freaky though, man. Veins and knarly muscles poking out everywhere. Yeesh.

Let us know how the supplements work. I'm sort of in the same dillema. I can't seem to drop the gut despite the fact that I've lost 35 pounds since the beginning of the year.

The whey protein works wonderfully.
CLA I can't really say it works or not or if it's just in conjuntion with all the stuff or not.
The Thermogenic, isn't the best one out there, I'm using it more for the diaretic part of it (caffeine is a diaretic)

I'm currently at 14% BF

I don't want to get down to the veins everywhere I just want to be cut, not freaky.

I just worked my legs out real hard and feel like Charlie and Eddie Murphy just beat on my legs. I'm going to be pulling myself across the floor in a little while.

b_sinning said:
I don't want to get down to the veins everywhere I just want to be cut, not freaky.

I just worked my legs out real hard and feel like Charlie and Eddie Murphy just beat on my legs. I'm going to be pulling myself across the floor in a little while.

The vascualrity comes from being 4-5% BF, I want just low enough that I get the 6-pack, I don't want the veins popping out either.

b_sinning said:

Walk it off pussy! Pain is weakness leaving the body!