UFC Thread

Well that's the story so far, with Liddell/Rua and a. silva/leites in April in Montreal.

I also heard rumour of GSP/Anderson Silva at UFC 100 if GSP beats Penn.

Problem is injuries end up changing a lot of things along the way, so they don't announce the fights too early.

I honestly don't think Couture even really cared about his fight with Lesnar. He's been fighting with Dana White so much about his contract and doing movies I doubt he put 100% in.

Silva seems to have problems with guys that have strong wrestling, like Henderson and Lutter. GSP is probably the best wrestler in the UFC. Ya just gotta watch out for the strikes.

Agree with everything except what's in bold. Best wrestler is Brock Lesnar by far. He's one of the most decorated wrestlers ever.

Ben Askren is another extremely good wrestler who will make his MMA debut soon.

Agree with everything except what's in bold. Best wrestler is Brock Lesnar by far. He's one of the most decorated wrestlers ever.

Ben Askren is another extremely good wrestler who will make his MMA debut soon.

Evans is no slouch when it comes to wrestling either. He's like one of only 4 or 5 people to ever beat Greg Jones.

I honestly don't think Couture even really cared about his fight with Lesnar. He's been fighting with Dana White so much about his contract and doing movies I doubt he put 100% in.

He gets a % of PPV buys, and probably made a killing when he fought Lesnar

Evans is no slouch when it comes to wrestling either. He's like one of only 4 or 5 people to ever beat Greg Jones.

But he likes to stand and swing now. I'd love to watch GSP and Evans train together, it would be awesome.

Lesnar is absolutely a phenomenal wrestler. I guess GSP's wrestling just impresses me more because he didn't wrestle college or HS. Just unbelievable athleticism.

Georges is a great fighter. One of the best examples of a extremely well rounded fighter.

Penn. Well they don't call him "The Prodigy" for nothing. I'd put Penn amongst Fedor and A.Silva as one of the best pound for pound fighters ever. And I'm not just talking about what BJ has done in the UFC, but rather all combat fighting.

I'm going with Penn in this one. He has a score to settle with GSP, and I believe he's hungry for it.

But he likes to stand and swing now. I'd love to watch GSP and Evans train together, it would be awesome.

Lesnar is absolutely a phenomenal wrestler. I guess GSP's wrestling just impresses me more because he didn't wrestle college or HS. Just unbelievable athleticism.

They do train together. It was on the UFC Primetime show.

GSP is a BJJ black belt. You don't get to that level without learning some serious grappling/wrestling skills.. Sure he may not have wrestled in high school or college, but he's that gifted that he picked it up while learning BJJ..