UFC Thread

Floptical

Doesnt Read Thread Titles
Sep 1, 2006
Rockies
Marklar
₥34,710
Anyone excited about the Penn vs St. Pierre fight on Satuday? Or any other UFC stuff? Myself I think this is going to be one badass fight.

I am super stoked about it. I'm a huge GSP fan, so I'm looking for him to finish Penn, I don't want to see a decision.

I also think Machida will win a decision again to stay undefeated. The Diaz brothers are always entertaining, I hope Nate pulls out a submission.

I am super stoked about it. I'm a huge GSP fan, so I'm looking for him to finish Penn, I don't want to see a decision.

I also think Machida will win a decision again to stay undefeated. The Diaz brothers are always entertaining, I hope Nate pulls out a submission.

Well I wouldn't expect you not to pick GSP. I agree with you that I hope whoever wins its a finish, not like last time. I like them both so it's a tough choice for me. I do enjoy Penn's arrogant attitude sometimes though but it's tough to go toe to toe against GSP.

Fuckin canadians.

Penn has absolutely nothing to lose, he's fighting a bigger guy, and still keeps his title if he loses. If GSP loses, he loses his title again. If he wins, Dana wants him to fight Anderson Silva.

Penn has absolutely nothing to lose, he's fighting a bigger guy, and still keeps his title if he loses. If GSP loses, he loses his title again. If he wins, Dana wants him to fight Anderson Silva.

I would love to see GSP take down Silva. I would love to see anyone take down Silva. He's been with that title way to long. Granted he's one badass fighter but still to long.

I would love to see GSP take down Silva. I would love to see anyone take down Silva. He's been with that title way to long. Granted he's one badass fighter but still to long.

he has it because he fuckin' destroys everyone he fights.

i would think gsp would at least last 3 rounds with silva, but who knows.

he has it because he fuckin' destroys everyone he fights.

i would think gsp would at least last 3 rounds with silva, but who knows.

I think he's getting a bit over on himself though and it will bite him in the ass. Look at his last fight when he was just dancing and playing around the whole time. If he does that to someone like GSP he will have a very rough fight. I would like to see Silva fight Evans or Griffin.

Last edited:
Silva seems to have problems with guys that have strong wrestling, like Henderson and Lutter. GSP is probably the best wrestler in the UFC. Ya just gotta watch out for the strikes.

Oh, I forgot to mention that GSP will weigh about 15 pounds more than Penn for the fight. He cuts to 170, but walks around at 185-190. Penn walks around at 175.

I think he's getting a bit over on himself though and it will bite him in the ass. Look at his last fight when he was just dancing and playing around the whole time. If he does that to someone like GSP he will have a very rough fight. I would like to see Silva fight Evans or Griffin.

yeah, there's always a point in the fight where he just stands there and dances around like a fairy.

it drives the crowd wild though, which is probably why he does it.