Video UFC Fighter Gets His Leg Snapped In Half

That was nothin.

It even went numb on him for a second and then he stepped down. Oops. I had an arm break and went numb completely for almost an hour. I was waving to people out the car window at red lights with it. LOL

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
That was nothin.

It even went numb on him for a second and then he stepped down. Oops. I had an arm break and went numb completely for almost an hour. I was waving to people out the car window at red lights with it. LOL
That's normal. I've seen it happen several times in UFC. They always try to step down. Your brain is just completing the motion before it registers.

That's normal. I've seen it happen several times in UFC. They always try to step down. Your brain is just completing the motion before it registers.
This is the 3rd leg snap im the ufc and he was involved in 2 of them which is pretty weird odds

Mirror? Nevermind found the mirror. Yikes. Bet that tickled. Btw, the bone will heal stronger than before. Plus the metal plates or rods help too.

Mirror? Nevermind found the mirror. Yikes. Bet that tickled. Btw, the bone will heal stronger than before. Plus the metal plates or rods help too.
Stronger, but only temporarily. There is a short window of time where the repairing cuff of bone is stronger but ultimately the bone is weaker or no better. It's more likely to break to either side of it due to greatly reduced flex and the bone not being contiguous material. Sort of like how people will get one herniated disc fused and that causes the 2 on each adjacent side tend to go within a few years. **16 years of explaining other people injuries for $$. But Google for doctor corroboration.