UFC 98

tre

fly gave me a handjob for marklar
Oct 15, 2004
igloo
Marklar
₥24,899
So this Saturday is another UFC event. Undefeated Lyoto Machida goes for the LHW title against undefeated champion Rashad Evans, and the WW grudge match between Matt Hughes and Matt Serra.

Machida is one of my favourite fighters right now, and I hope he knocks Evans out. I also can't stand either Hughes or Serra, but I dislike Hughes more, so I'll root for Serra in this one.

Also, apparently Cro-cop will be back in the UFC for the next event in June, held in Germany. July is the huge event that I'm really looking forward to, 3 huge fights for UFC 100.

Should be interesting, even more so because fuckers always wind up brawling in the bar afterwards like they learned a thing or two watching the fight.

Stupid chodes.

To be fair, most of the brawling trash folks only come out if redneck heroes chuck liddell or brock lesnar are fighting

To be fair, most of the brawling trash folks only come out if redneck heroes chuck liddell or brock lesnar are fighting

how do you figure either of those guys are any more of a draw for rednecks over anyone else in the ufc? lost me there

I don't follow UFC but it's quite interesting seeing all the different schools of martial arts fight it out. I remember there's 2 brazilan brothers, and that is the extent of my knowledge.

that was like 10 years ago :lol:
the gracies