Marklar
₥25,442
417px-UFC_127_poster.jpg

acer-arena_medium.jpg

australia-sydney.jpg

Main card

Note: all draws are considered losses.

Last edited:
In other news, 3 ex-UFC'ers were in action last night at BAMMA 5 ( 2 maybe 3 levels down).
James McSweeney lost UD to Ricco Rodriguez (once beatRandy Couture back in 2002). Paul Daley blew Yuya Shirai (who?) away in 106 seconds thus saving him from having to hit after the bell.

In other news, 3 ex-UFC'ers were in action last night at BAMMA 5 ( 2 maybe 3 levels down).
James McSweeney lost UD to Ricco Rodriguez (once beatRandy Couture back in 2002). Paul Daley blew Yuya Shirai (who?) away in 106 seconds thus saving him from having to hit after the bell.

yea, ufc needs to change some rules or something, everyone plays it way to conservative for fear of getting cut. other promos seem to be putting on a lot better fights and for free...

So did I miss anything good? Instead of UFC, we watched The Fighter (again). :hs:

not really.

george satoripolis lost to siver in a very fair decision imo... which surprised me after some complete BS decisions by really terrible australian judges in the undercard and prelims. i also thought george was going to walk through siver though, so the entire fight was kind of surprising.

bj penn tied in a "majority draw" :wtf: the third judge was in favor of fitch... really don't get that one. not sure what penn is going to do now, i don't think he can compete in 185. even if he puts on muscle mass, he could barely get his legs around fitch and i think it was frustrating to him. his post fight interview, sounds like he's thinking about retiring if he can't beat fitch.

bisping had the dirtiest win ever then paraded around like he accomplished something great. :rolleyes:

the surprise fight was lytle got tooled by ebersole in some of the weirdest fighting i've ever seen in the ufc. that guy either has a weird sense of humor or is borderline retarded or something... but has some skill. looked like he was goofing off half of the time.

Ya, everyone at middleweight wants to fight him. He acts like he's hot shit but he's never beaten anyone that's ranked top 10.

i want him to get a title shot only so I can see Silva absolutely crush him.

Also, Siver was very impressive this weekend, didn't see that coming.

i want him to get a title shot only so I can see Silva absolutely crush him.

Also, Siver was very impressive this weekend, didn't see that coming.

Brian Stann would crush Bisping. Sonnen would crush him, Marquardt would crush him, Belfort would destroy him. Bisping will never face off against Silva.