Nov 11, 2008
Oz
Marklar
₥25,442
Ufc_126_poster.jpg

Main card

Note: All draws are considered losses.

i couldn't stop laughing when silva pulled out that mask at the weigh-ins :lol:

I feel that Anderson is trying silly gimmicks to get at Vitor mentally because he's a little worried that Vitor possesses the tools to knock Silva out cold.

people keep forgetting silva possess the tools to rape vitor. anderson used to always have a mental edge going into a ring which has been completely diminished by his last two fights. he could've KO'd maia easily in the first few rounds, as soon as he gained some confidence though silva wasn't able to finish the fight. chael walked in not afraid at all and kicked his ass for almost 5 rounds.

silva flat fucking owned forrest griffen though, and stomped cote, franklin (twice i think), marqaurdt, etc... i don't like the dude and hope vitor wins, but silva is still a damn good fighter and beating him will never be a walk in the park for anyone, more like a bit of luck.

he also seems to really hate other brazillians.

He's very narcissistic. He talks about growing up in the slums in Brazil, and therefor hates any other Brazilian that did have the same hardship as him. It's retarded really..

I agree with the odds except for the ellenberger/rocha fight because I don't know either of those guys.

I have a few links.. but the PPV hasn't started yet. Currently it's on Spike TV..

Fuck paying for it.