GAY UFC 118

DJBrenton

In Her Majesty's Secret Cervix
Feb 10, 2010
Robin Hoodland
Marklar
₥1,983
More homo-erotic writhing on the floor. Predictions.

Edgar v Penn
Edgar on points

Couture v Toney
Couture TKO

Florian v Maynard
Florian on points

Diaz v Davis
Diaz TKO

Maia v Miranda
Miranda TKO

If anyone can be bothered making book put me down for 1,000 marklar per fight.

I don't see the point of making vbookies any more since there's only like 3 or 4 people that actually bet on them.

Penn by sub
Couture by rape (tko, ground strikes)
Florian via hellbows
Diaz via sub.
Maia by sub

Great card, heading out to the bar to watch this one. Will get shitfaced and bet shots on every fight.

So do we have a 1.000 marklar side bet on Edgar v Penn and Maia v Miranda? Did we see the real Penn last time out? Maia v Miranda is unpredictable but I think Maia may creat an upset.

Last edited:
So do we have a 1.000 marklar side bet on Edgar v Penn? That's an intriguing one. Did we see the real Penn last time out?

no, he had a sinus infection in abu dhabi.

i'll wager 1000 marklars with you, and another 1000 on the Maia fight if you like.

Two fights that never really lived up to expectations.
Florian never got going and Maynard did nothing with his take downs. A little uneventful

I'd love to know what Miranda's game plan was. He seemed to be happy doing nothing until Maia threatened a submission then, and only then, would he react. Another fight that had the crowd restless.

Round 3, Edgar still the aggressor. No take downs but some good strikes. I'm not sure what Penn's game plan is/was but he hasn't attempted a single take down yet and very few leg kicks.

Round 4. Penn takes Edgar down early but Edgar makes his feet without getting in any danger then sweeps Penns legs for his own takedown. Penn needs to finish this or he's going to lose big on points.

Round 5, Penn gets an early takedown again but Edgar reverses it and pounds Penn for a while. The announcements are a formality. Unanimous 50-45 Edgar.