ufc 105

funny Duke, I was just gonna post, I bet it's colon cancer, since that is more than definitely a 'major surgery.' And the recovery is absolutely horrid. He COULD fight again, but that'd definitely iffy, simply because his body may not handle the stress.

Nothing would be worse than to not only having your ass beaten by Brock Lesnar but for him to have a bowel movement on you as he's doing it.

LOL!!

Oh - here's an update n stuff:

http://mmajunkie.com/news/16874/rep...ffering-bacterial-infection-in-intestines.mma

The mystery illness plaguing UFC heavyweight champion Brock Lesnar now has a name.

UFC president Dana White today told the Associated Press that Lesnar is currently suffering from a bacterial infection in his intestinal track in addition to the mononucleosis that has recently plagued him

White shared with a small group of reporters at this past Saturday's post-UFC 105 press conference that Lesnar would be out indefinitely due to the issues.

"I'm actually probably going to fly to go see him, and we're going to probably have to do some stuff to take care of this guy," White said on Saturday. "He is not well, and he's not getting any better."

Despite the new diagnosis, White told the Associated Press he was still encouraging Lesnar to seek further treatment at the Mayo Clinic in Minnesota.

Lesnar had been expected to meet challenger Shane Carwin at Saturday's UFC 106 event, but the illness forced the UFC to reschedule the contest for Jan. 2. That date has also since been scrapped.

On Saturday, White refused to speculate on whether the condition could potentially be career-ending. Today's report also did little to clear the air.

"It depends on how serious this is," White said.

UFC president Dana White was unavailable for comment when contacted by MMAjunkie.com (www.mmajunkie.com).