[Contest] UF Xmas Giveaway, Week 5 (Winnars annoumced)

In second place: he's a Tampite who loves square knots and round holes....

RNQb8i0.png

Hahahahahhahahahaodjdieiensosubdnsskjshshajdkdjdhdjskssk
Sjsjsjskekjdoksaksiejsiejdjdjdhdbbxhxhxhxjssjjssj

Sjsjsidk
Did
D
D
Smelejdbdhekjslsjwid

Dmsjdjjjdjsjs

Dnsjxjndjsjs

Sjsjjsjsk

Holy fuck look at Toasty in the Camry

Sent from my CEOs gold plated taint.

Amatures.
Images of someones freshly shorn asshole have already been distributed via mail.
Also, nice christmas cards with poo smeared inside have gone out in the past.

I was joking, we don't care enough about people to take the time to send dick pics.

All we can spare is a sincere "fuck you".

So here it is: Sincere fuck you.

What's an amature though.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
speaking of last year. Bought one of those fire tablets that fly gave away last year to turn into a picture frame for my parents. Several observations

1) Goddamn fireOS sucks some massive monkey nuts. There is like 400ms of input lag. wtf. i havent seen input lag since like android 2.0. It was nearly unusable to be honest
2) Once you flash a proper OS onto it... its surprisingly good hardware for 30 freaking bucks. Responsive, etc.

• Gravy
Reactions: Ledboots and APRIL
speaking of last year. Bought one of those fire tablets that fly gave away last year to turn into a picture frame for my parents. Several observations

1) Goddamn fireOS sucks some massive monkey nuts. There is like 400ms of input lag. wtf. i havent seen input lag since like android 2.0. It was nearly unusable to be honest
2) Once you flash a proper OS onto it... its surprisingly good hardware for 30 freaking bucks. Responsive, etc.
My brother flashed mine too (thanks @fly and @APRIL), and it is amazingly good.

• Gravy
Reactions: fly and APRIL