[Contest] UF Xmas Giveaway, Week 4

I know I missed the contest, but here it is anyway.

bXxmjts.jpg

OMGGGGGGGG
This one fucking kills
I just got back from Thailand, that would have been PERFECT for this one. I still say we do it, break the new wife in the right way if you know what I'm saying.
Yessssss

Babe tell me all about Thailand I'm finally heading there in exactly 12 months. But the planning and preparing started months ago

OMGGGGGGGG
This one fucking kills

Yessssss

Babe tell me all about Thailand I'm finally heading there in exactly 12 months. But the planning and preparing started months ago
we went to Siem Reap, Thailand and Bangkok and i can honestly say they were each very very different. Thailand was alot of fun, alot to see and you never really feel necessarily out of place, stared at or unwelcome. There was 0 feeling of danger or anything like that. Depending on where you are staying you should just sign up for an all day tour to James Bond Island and whatnot. Spring a bit and get one of the smaller tour groups (like 10-14 max people) and its MUCH nicer. We left earlier but when we got to the islands we were the only ones there and it wasn't like herding cats.

DO NOT be afraid of going somewhere to eat and not speaking the language. Point to the pictures on the wall or whatever, best food we had the hole time. I suppose i can start a picture thread also, but then i'd have to upload them..

Also, depending on how you are going, we stopped in Tokyo. Make time to eat at the sushi places, just.. :drool: so much more amazing than i thought.

• Gravy
Reactions: Petunia
we went to Siem Reap, Thailand and Bangkok and i can honestly say they were each very very different. Thailand was alot of fun, alot to see and you never really feel necessarily out of place, stared at or unwelcome. There was 0 feeling of danger or anything like that. Depending on where you are staying you should just sign up for an all day tour to James Bond Island and whatnot. Spring a bit and get one of the smaller tour groups (like 10-14 max people) and its MUCH nicer. We left earlier but when we got to the islands we were the only ones there and it wasn't like herding cats.

DO NOT be afraid of going somewhere to eat and not speaking the language. Point to the pictures on the wall or whatever, best food we had the hole time. I suppose i can start a picture thread also, but then i'd have to upload them..

Also, depending on how you are going, we stopped in Tokyo. Make time to eat at the sushi places, just.. :drool: so much more amazing than i thought.
you didn't get stared at cause you're the same size as them.