omg
Oct 1, 2004
Marklar
₥84,313
Steam
mattressfish
6OrYjBZ.png

WTF
Contest: Come up with the best WTF/non sequitur picture. Something that doesn't make sense. Be creative. Be funny! Be original! Picture must include something that obviously shows that it was taken after the start of the contest. Include a printed out piece of paper that says, "UF", or "fly is a dick", or a copy of today's USAToday. Something.

Like this:
ups.jpg

Or this:
0Cuifpn.jpg

All submissions should be sent to [email protected]. Do not post them in the thread. Again, do not post your submission in the thread.

Contest closes on Thursday 11/19 at 12:00PM ET.

If there is a clear winner, I'll be picking it. If its close, I'll post the candidates without names and ask that you vote.

Last edited:
Do not post them in the thread. Again, do not post your submission in the thread.

Quoting this again again. Any pictures posted in the thread will be excluded, since if I can't decide the winner - they will be anonymized and posted for you to vote.

a week to write a story but the same amount to choose a random picture from the internet?

or does it have to be a picture we take ourselves? because that would make a lot more sense

• Gravy
Reactions: Petunia
everyone is just gonna search reddit for the weirdiest shit.
Everyone has GIS... But you raise a good point. I don't want some old picture that you took either. I want you guys to be creative.

MODIFIED CONTEST RULES: Picture must include some sort of validation that it was taken after the start of the contest. Use a newspaper, print out something that says 'fly is a dick', or something like that.

• Gravy
Reactions: helenabear
Everyone has GIS... But you raise a good point. I don't want some old picture that you took either. I want you guys to be creative.

MODIFIED CONTEST RULES: Picture must include some sort of validation that it was taken after the start of the contest. Use a newspaper, print out something that says 'fly is a dick', or something like that.

what if the ridiculous thing we see is completely spontaneous and random o_O

I think I only made it to like tenderfoot in the boy scouts, or whatever comes after that

they told me I had to earn the religious merit badge and made me lead prayers

Including Fly is a dick isn't any indication of time, I like to include that in all the photos I take regardless, just so no one forgets.