[Contest] UF Xmas Giveaway Week 1: WINNER

fly

omg
Oct 1, 2004
Marklar
₥84,266
Steam
mattressfish
So instead of reading all your stories myself, I decided to anonymize then and let @APRIL read them all. Her votes and my votes collided on a single winner. This one:

Mr and Mrs Holmes

April sniffed the air with a hint of disgust as the Elantra limped its way through lite traffic. “You worked so hard to get the old man smell out of this car, Zac” she said to her pompadoured paramour. “But now it’s starting to come back.” She said, rolling down her window in a bid to freshen the air.

He flicked a slightly disapproving glance at his passenger as he moved the car into the turn lane to get off Hillsborough Avenue, taking a moment to glance into his rearview to assess if the police car three vehicles back was going to do the same. “What do you mean”, he said, feigning a slightly hurt tone to his voice. “I don’t smell a thing outside of cat.”

“What I mean, old man,” she said with a rapid reply. “Is that ever since we started contracting and stopped being on someone else’s payroll, you’ve started to let things lapse, like hygiene.” She pinched her nose in disgust as she continued. “If I knew you were going to start acting like a Florida retiree, maybe I would have picked someone closer to my own age.”

“You’re starting to sound like that multi-chinned douchebag who’s always bitching about something online’, Zac replied, turning the car into the neighborhood where their next job lay. “Besides, it’s not like those wrinkles creasing your tattoo have always been there.” The narrowing of April’s eyes at the statement made Zac quickly regret saying it. He knew he was going to pay for that later, most likely in the form of his wife buying a new cat.

“You’re hilarious” was her reply, but he could tell she was more focused on the job ahead. And it made him happy. It was only a year ago they both left their jobs full time and they boldly ventured off into this new world of theirs. “Independent Contractor” was their new and surprisingly exciting life. Who knew that a chance meeting at a virtualization conference would eventually become this completely new career that allowed such amazing freedom and autonomy. The fact that April stepped way out of her comfort zone and blissfully walked hand in hand along with him into this new direction made his heart happier every day. Sure, she can me an unmanageable pain in the ass that tends to do damage around the house when performing even the simplest of tasks (how does one break a pipe INSIDE a wall? He never figured that one out), but since they made their decision, he knew that she was the only one he could ever follow this path with.

The faded white car followed another turn. Typical Florida suburb, Zac mused to himself. Every third home the same floor plan, every neighborhood using the same HOA approved color scheme. A nightmare of middle class mediocrity along every street repeating itself again and again in some kind of commentary on where America lost its way. But it was in this construct of middle American anonymity that provided for the perfect refuge for people like April and himself. In this world of hard grass lawns, screen in lanais, and backyard swimming pools that never seem to get the proper maintenance, no one bothers to get to know those living in close proximity. It was the ultimate camouflage, and it served them well.

It was that same camouflage that also served the backdrop for their next job. It was a rush order, sent in via the usual method of referential, and didn’t allow for the proper planning. He was a bit concerned about that fact, but not tremendously. He and April made a great team, and their new life, far different than the IT based front they portrayed, was never dull.

The jobsite was just ahead, a small 3 bed, 2.5 bath, 1800 sq foot home at the end of a cul-de-sac. Intel suggested the target was inside as he pulled into the driveway. He and April gave a quick nod to each other as they quickly exited the vehicle and headed for the trunk. Zac waved his phone over the RFID chip on the trunk lid, popping it open to reveal an menagerie of weaponry. Pulling out a silenced .45, and nodding in approval as April chose the ninja-to and wakizashi combination that she favored, they quickly made their way to the front door, moving quickly to flank either side of it.

The Bluetooth headsets crackled softly. “Mr. and Mrs. Holmes. We have confirmation the package is in place. You are cleared to proceed. Cleanup team is 3 minutes out. Good luck”

Zac nodded to April, and smiled inside. This was the perfect life, he thought to himself as he kicked open the door.

“Alright baby, let’s get to work”.

-end-

Congrats to @Duke. You've got yourself a new Kindle!

Fly was fed up. Not just fed up like when he first found out that April had a penis, but like when he
was barred from World of Beer for a month after flouting their 'no cats in the toilets' rule. It was bad
enough that April had a bigger penis than him, but now she also had his balls. I don't mean that her
ballsac now had four balls in it, but that she had Fly's balls in a jar of formaldehyde on a shelf in the
garage.

He wasn't really thinking straight, otherwise he'd have realised that collecting other people's balls
wouldn't get him his own manhood back. But thinking straight, as I already said, he was not.

First he decided to try and get his hands on the largest ball he could. It seemed obvious to him that
the larger the man, the larger his balls might be, so his first victim was a man who was so vast he had
his own zip code, Chicken. All it took was a visit to teh Chicken Ranch with enough beer to fell an ox
and Chicken was putty in his hands, or at least comatose anyway. Minutes later and there was a gash
in Chicken's ballsac and Fly was on his way back to Tampa with a gory ball the size of a football.

He then felt the urge to try and collect another ball at the other end of the size spectrum so Edward
the Forum Cat had to lose one of his balls too. Unfortunately, Fly hadn't become as skilled as a
mohel with a knife so ETFC lost both his balls to the monster that Fly was becoming.

Chicken took the loss of one of his balls badly and not only left the forum but moved to a one horse
town called Marklar, Alabama which gave Fly the name for his reward sytem. He pondered a while
about how best to get his revenge on Fly and eventually came up with a brilliant plan that would mar
Fly's reputation forever. He hacked the forum, stole all the marklar and had the entire forum blame
Fly.

Fly had to think carefully about who to make his next victim. He wanted to pick someone who had
already lost his manhood due to his woman and realised there was only one choice. When Sarcasmo
got married, his wife was so much better than him, that he took her name instead of the otehr way
round. In Fly's twisted mind, that meant Sarcasmo might as well be a eunuch, so he copied his earlier
method, got Casmo drunk and ripped one of his balls off. Of course Fly was too ill-educated to
realise that removing one ball didn't make someone a eunuch but if he was intelligent he wouldn't
have been with April would he?

So now, next to the jar with Fly's balls in it, there was a row of other jars containing one of Chicken's
balls, both of Edward the Forum Cat's and one of Sarcasmo's. Worried that anyone coming into his
garage would see these jars and find it odd enough they might call the police, Fly decided to dispose
of the evidence. He didn’t want to just throw away his prize jewels and wanted to share his love of
both other men’s (and cat’s) balls and beer so juiced the balls and added part of them to each of his
brews. Many have commented on the strange saltiness that all Incestual Breweries’ beers have, but
only now is the reason exposed.

Only one man visited Fly’s garage before he destroyed the evidence and realised what Fly’s secret
hoard was, Waw. He managed to escape with his balls intact, but now you know why Chicken,
Sarcasmo, Edward the Forum Cat and Shamwow have all left the forum. But Fly isn’t the terrible
monster his ball stealing might suggest. I mean it wasn’t after all him who stole our marklar, and
that’s what really matters.

It had been nearly 80 years since the aliens had taken her. Helena squeezed the trigger, her shotgun painting a wall of the secluded barn with a gooey, purple mess.

Borrowed? They borrowed her.

She pulled the shotgun out of the cavity in the creature's chest while lowering an axe onto the head of the android to her left.

That doesn't sound right at all. They drafted her into service.

Helena heard the weapon reloading itself. She could hear everything.

Sure. Drafted her into service, filled her with lots of really tiny machines, and tossed her into the 17th century with a mission: kill aliens. The ones on the other team, naturally. It was part of their game and they made the rules.

Well, they used to. Until Helena became bored with their game and tore through the ship, gleefully executing every one of those fuzzy douchebags with their own weapons.

The alien corpse to her right flopped onto a pile of bodies with a satisfying squish as the android to her left sparked and fizzled to the floor. The Domobot mainframe screeched. "DON'T YOU SEE? DON'T YOU SEE THEM SINGING AND HEAR THEM DANCING?!?" it implored, more in her general direction than at her.

Helena wasn't sure if the Domobot even recognized her anymore. It was falling apart before her eyes, a flailing mess of cabling and circuitry. Whatever intelligence was left in there had long gone insane.

Killing aliens was fun but it was extermination, a necessity. Never really mattered which side they were on, she wanted them off the planet. But today Helena had to turn off a broken machine. A machine that used to be a person. Intentional or not the aliens had allowed the machines to completely transform this person into an abomination. The aliens didn't care if their participants came out the other side intact.

They were just the game pieces. These bastards were using Earth as an arena, pulling humans from centuries in the future to play in their twisted games. As the dominant species in the galaxy they felt it was their right to toy with other worlds. She'd nearly rid the planet of the aliens over the last few decades but the Domobot continued to build androids. It had even managed to take control of its captors. Helena figured it was punishment enough but still enjoyed watching their viscous violet viscera fly through the air.

Helena surveyed the bulky, broken machine, fronds of twisted metal and wiring writhing around the biological remnants of the person the Domobot used to be. She heard a bark behind her. Glancing over her shoulder she saw a large wolf tear into the throat of an alien clinging to life. Her furry companion, another abductee brought back in time along with her and the Domobot. Four people dragged through time. Only she had remained mostly human.

Domobot at least started this mess as a person. The other two were placed into the bodies of synthetic animals indistinguishable from the real thing. She knew little of the others, only bits and pieces gleaned from the few possessions that survived the trip. Only a set of car keys had been found with one of them.

"Good boy, Camry." she praised as the wolf happily sniffed around searching for more half dead aliens and partially functioning androids. As for the fourth person? She wasn't sure what the logic was behind turning him into a cybernetic monkey but it just sat in the corner drooling and almost continously playing with its genitals.

The Domobot tried to scoot away from her as she approached. "NO NO YES YOU HAVEN'T SIGNED YOUR NAME PLEASE TRY AGAIN" it rambled as Helena holstered her shotgun and dropped the axe. She ignored the statements and questions and occassional songs as she reached into the open shell and pulled out core.

It was a mess. The cable running back into the machine was frayed, the casing was dented and cracked. Numerous parts had burst and the acrid scent of singed plastic assaulted her nostriles. It was beyond fragile, simply dropping it on the floor would destroy the Domobot.

It would end the game. The aliens involved had been exterminated and the observers had fled in fear of the vengeful human. But she had won. She'd removed all traces of the aliens' presence, cleaned up all the messes save for this last barn. All she had to do was drop the core and it would be over.

She could wait. Simply bide her time, enjoy the next few centuries of immortality until the 21st century saw fit to roll around. Just stay out of history's way and slip right back into her former life. Timelines aren't as fragile as all that scifi tried to make it seem.

Or she could hunt. She had a few hundred years, after all. Plenty of time to find their world. Show them that Earth was not a playground. Instill into them a fear that would protect her planet for eons to come.

Helena smiled to herself. Eighty years of fighting and hunting, training and planning, scheming and surviving. Eighty years of losing and winning, the game ebbing and flowing. All leading to this moment, to the device in her hand. She was ready to start the next chapter of her extended life. One more thing for her to do. Drop the core and let gravity do the work. Just...

...let it go.[/spolier]

• Gravy
Reactions: Duke
It was a dark and stormy night in the desolate town of Canadiaville. Tre sits in his deteriorating 1970’s leather desk chair with a mouse in his right hand, a 2L bottle of Mountain Dew Code Red in his left, and a rogue spring from the old mans chair tearing through his spiderman underpants and penetrating his anus. The alarm clock on his plywood desk held up by two pvc pipe sawhorses is his daily reminder that once it goes off he should stand on his chair, take a big swig of his Mountain Dew Code Red, throw his Viking helmet across the room, shout “FUCK YEAH!!!” and then send his 1998 Compaq Pentium into overdrive as he clicks submit and watches his 28k dial up modem crank out triplechinjcc.jpg. He stands on his chair with grease in his hair and his big santa belly overlapping his Ford seabelt buckle belt as he watches his Wimdows ME machine think hoping that maybe this time, he’ll be able to submit it once before the whole system crashes.

As is by design though, the BSOD is an unwelcome sight. Tre knows that his Viking rain dance was all for naught. Tre though, the ever determined man that he is, resets his mystery machine, waits 45 minutes to load all of the totally rad toolbars and the desktop stripper and resets his troll position. He fetches his Viking helmet, resupplies his Mountain Dew Code Red, sits down in his chair, allowing the corkscrew spring to easily slide up his butthole and waits for the alarm clock to go off again.

3...2…1

Chug chug chug chug chug… whoosh… crash… FUCK YEAH!!! Click…

5% uploaded… 10%... 20%... 30%... 31%... 32%...

Oh fuck.

75%... 80%... 85%... 90%... HOLY JESUS IT’S GOING TO WORK!!!

95%...99%...

100%!!!

Hooray!!! The image is posted, and now tre sits back in his anus chair awaiting the fruits of his labor in the form of lols and rofls.

The only reply… #obsessed

I snuck quickly down to the basement. She would be back soon. There was a crash, and I froze. Just a damn cat – eww disgusting. I kicked the cat to the brick wall and sped up my pace. There he was - slightly sweaty and only partially clothed. Holy hotness!

See Helenabear was out with friends. I contacted her best friend and arranged for her to be out of the house for a few hours so I knew this was my only chance. He needed to be free – he needed to be mine.

I pulled out my blowtorch from my Michael Kors hobo and ran over to him. First I must have my way with him. He had no meaningful human contact for years – and he was about to be mine! The lights were out in the basement so he had no idea who I was. He called out weakly “Helenabear, is that you?”

Just then my iPhone6 went off – it was that annoying bastard CEO trying to find out where I was. I do not get why he never trusts me. I quickly texted him back and silenced my phone.

I ran over to him and began to kiss Coqui. He struggled, he knew I wasn’t Helenabear. He cried out “STOP!” and attempted to push me away. He didn’t want me. How could he pick that bitch over me? The woman who would drive most men to suicide and he wanted her? I could not believe it.

I tuned a light on and looked him dead in the eye. I asked “Why Fabio? Why that self-centered, fake bitch? What does she have that I don’t?”

He opened his mouth to speak with a smirk on his face “She swallows.”

I was confused and crushed. Crying I said “But she has said time after time that she doesn’t swallow. That she hates it and refuses to do anything like that. She treats you horribly. Just look at these chains. We know you hate them and how she is the worst woman in the world."

Coqui looked me dead in the eye, laughing, “Damn woman, you are so gullible. Didn't you learn anything from being on the useless forums? Don’t believe everything you read on the internet. You should never take it that seriously.”

I was bawling at this point. Then behind me a heard a door open. Shit… I heard her heels across the floor above me. She was on the phone and had it on speakerphone – I could hear her talking to a man. The voice sounded familiar, especially the laugh. In the shadows I saw a baseball bat being swung. Everything went dark.

I woke up on a plane going to Las Vegas with CEO. He wanted to marry me. I was going to say no but he was so insistent that I should be with him. I eventually relented, as long as there was no prenup which he agreed to, and he was overjoyed and began laughing. That laugh!!! Then I knew – I was trapped in hell and there was no way out.

I put on a brave face and only if you look deep into my eyes, will you see the emptiness and sadness. Well that and the botox I just got doesn’t allow me to show any emotions on my face.

Maybe someday I can run free, but for now, like Coqui, I wear my own chains. However, unike Coqui, no one can ever see my chains and unlike Coqui I… Oh what the hell am I talking about? Diamonds, phones, cars, trips, money?? What girl wouldn’t want that? I’ve got it made bitches!!!!

'Seriously, what the hell am I doing?' @Maureen muttered to herself as she paced up and down the length of her hotel room. 'At least I look fabulous,' she thought - giving herself a quick glance in the mirror.

'But maybe I shouldn't have shaved. What if I need an out???'
His fingers tapped his thigh. Nervously he watched the numbers climb as he rode the elevator to the 15th floor. 'What if she's ugly in person?! Ugh I should have given myself a way out.'

@thinthoast felt his heart leap to his throat.
She sat on the edge of the bed, lifting her feet as she looked down the length of her smooth legs. 'This won't end well. Ah. Fuck it. Hopefully it will still be fun.'
The doors sprang open, lifting @thinthoast from his reverie. But he stood still. 'Ah fuck it. What do I've got to lose?' He walked down the hall in search of room 15987
There was a knock on the door. @Maureen slowly rose from the bed
His hand fell back to his side as he waited. 'Hopefully this will be fun'
Her clenched hands hung by her side. She stood frozen.
He knocked again, as he took his phone out of his pocket. Heart pounding he texted : 'we're meeting up right?? I'm here'
Her eyes quickly glanced at her phone as it glowed with the signs of an incoming text. She did not respond.
He waited.
And waited.
'Wtf @Maureen seriously. Wtf are you standing me up????' he texted once more

@thinthoast stormed away.
She slid down to the floor. 'Well. Shit.'
He reached for his phone once more as he exited the hotel. A moment of weakness. Scrolling through the contacts he found @jcc's number. The call went straight to voicemail.

'Please pick up. I know you're there. I know I said I wouldn't call. But I need to hear your voice. I miss you'

DUN DUN DUN

TBC

'Seriously, what the hell am I doing?' @Maureen muttered to herself as she paced up and down the length of her hotel room. 'At least I look fabulous,' she thought - giving herself a quick glance in the mirror.

'But maybe I shouldn't have shaved. What if I need an out???'
His fingers tapped his thigh. Nervously he watched the numbers climb as he rode the elevator to the 15th floor. 'What if she's ugly in person?! Ugh I should have given myself a way out.'

@thinthoast felt his heart leap to his throat.
She sat on the edge of the bed, lifting her feet as she looked down the length of her smooth legs. 'This won't end well. Ah. Fuck it. Hopefully it will still be fun.'
The doors sprang open, lifting @thinthoast from his reverie. But he stood still. 'Ah fuck it. What do I've got to lose?' He walked down the hall in search of room 15987
There was a knock on the door. @Maureen slowly rose from the bed
His hand fell back to his side as he waited. 'Hopefully this will be fun'
Her clenched hands hung by her side. She stood frozen.
He knocked again, as he took his phone out of his pocket. Heart pounding he texted : 'we're meeting up right?? I'm here'
Her eyes quickly glanced at her phone as it glowed with the signs of an incoming text. She did not respond.
He waited.
And waited.
'Wtf @Maureen seriously. Wtf are you standing me up????' he texted once more

@thinthoast stormed away.
She slid down to the floor. 'Well. Shit.'
He reached for his phone once more as he exited the hotel. A moment of weakness. Scrolling through the contacts he found @jcc's number. The call went straight to voicemail.

'Please pick up. I know you're there. I know I said I wouldn't call. But I need to hear your voice. I miss you'

DUN DUN DUN

TBC
#obsessed

seriously, you people are pathetic

:lol:

So instead of reading all your stories myself, I decided to anonymize then and let @APRIL read them all. Her votes and my votes collided on a single winner. This one:

Mr and Mrs Holmes

April sniffed the air with a hint of disgust as the Elantra limped its way through lite traffic. “You worked so hard to get the old man smell out of this car, Zac” she said to her pompadoured paramour. “But now it’s starting to come back.” She said, rolling down her window in a bid to freshen the air.

He flicked a slightly disapproving glance at his passenger as he moved the car into the turn lane to get off Hillsborough Avenue, taking a moment to glance into his rearview to assess if the police car three vehicles back was going to do the same. “What do you mean”, he said, feigning a slightly hurt tone to his voice. “I don’t smell a thing outside of cat.”

“What I mean, old man,” she said with a rapid reply. “Is that ever since we started contracting and stopped being on someone else’s payroll, you’ve started to let things lapse, like hygiene.” She pinched her nose in disgust as she continued. “If I knew you were going to start acting like a Florida retiree, maybe I would have picked someone closer to my own age.”

“You’re starting to sound like that multi-chinned douchebag who’s always bitching about something online’, Zac replied, turning the car into the neighborhood where their next job lay. “Besides, it’s not like those wrinkles creasing your tattoo have always been there.” The narrowing of April’s eyes at the statement made Zac quickly regret saying it. He knew he was going to pay for that later, most likely in the form of his wife buying a new cat.

“You’re hilarious” was her reply, but he could tell she was more focused on the job ahead. And it made him happy. It was only a year ago they both left their jobs full time and they boldly ventured off into this new world of theirs. “Independent Contractor” was their new and surprisingly exciting life. Who knew that a chance meeting at a virtualization conference would eventually become this completely new career that allowed such amazing freedom and autonomy. The fact that April stepped way out of her comfort zone and blissfully walked hand in hand along with him into this new direction made his heart happier every day. Sure, she can me an unmanageable pain in the ass that tends to do damage around the house when performing even the simplest of tasks (how does one break a pipe INSIDE a wall? He never figured that one out), but since they made their decision, he knew that she was the only one he could ever follow this path with.

The faded white car followed another turn. Typical Florida suburb, Zac mused to himself. Every third home the same floor plan, every neighborhood using the same HOA approved color scheme. A nightmare of middle class mediocrity along every street repeating itself again and again in some kind of commentary on where America lost its way. But it was in this construct of middle American anonymity that provided for the perfect refuge for people like April and himself. In this world of hard grass lawns, screen in lanais, and backyard swimming pools that never seem to get the proper maintenance, no one bothers to get to know those living in close proximity. It was the ultimate camouflage, and it served them well.

It was that same camouflage that also served the backdrop for their next job. It was a rush order, sent in via the usual method of referential, and didn’t allow for the proper planning. He was a bit concerned about that fact, but not tremendously. He and April made a great team, and their new life, far different than the IT based front they portrayed, was never dull.

The jobsite was just ahead, a small 3 bed, 2.5 bath, 1800 sq foot home at the end of a cul-de-sac. Intel suggested the target was inside as he pulled into the driveway. He and April gave a quick nod to each other as they quickly exited the vehicle and headed for the trunk. Zac waved his phone over the RFID chip on the trunk lid, popping it open to reveal an menagerie of weaponry. Pulling out a silenced .45, and nodding in approval as April chose the ninja-to and wakizashi combination that she favored, they quickly made their way to the front door, moving quickly to flank either side of it.

The Bluetooth headsets crackled softly. “Mr. and Mrs. Holmes. We have confirmation the package is in place. You are cleared to proceed. Cleanup team is 3 minutes out. Good luck”

Zac nodded to April, and smiled inside. This was the perfect life, he thought to himself as he kicked open the door.

“Alright baby, let’s get to work”.

-end-

Congrats to @Duke. You've got yourself a new Kindle!

You have no idea how hard it was to condense this down to so few words... The original idea had so much more to it.

:lol:

• Gravy
Reactions: APRIL
Then no, I did not.
Wtf. Check again.

Mine was the one about Duke shoving a kindle fire up his ass to try to take pictures of his colon, only it gets stuck and then April slathers herself in some grease from a grease trap, drinks what's left, and goes in head first to retrieve it.

There some laughing, some crying, some bonding, fears are overcome, everyone grows and learns to accept themselves etc... Life long blah blah blahs...

It ends with everyone having a laxative addiction.