Ontopic UF Trade / Stock Thrad

Bought GTE at about $0.54
About 2 months back I missed it hitting $0.99, so I watched it for a week. It bounced around and then started to fall some. Put a sell order in at $0.95 and forgot about it. Today it peaked at $0.9530.

Doing decently at this buy low, sell high thing.

Dude I had investment portfolio of exclusively DynCorp Exxon KBR and Raytheon. It did really well for a long time. Dyncorp isnt dyncorp anymore though, they brand changed to ummmmm Amentum Government Services. They are the ones who keep offering security management jobs in south america.

How's your portfolio looking? One of my stocks, the company got acquired and went private, so I had some money sitting around to purchase some GTE. Looks interesting and cheap. @Mr. Argumentor
Subaru didn't quite do what I wanted. I got in low enough that when it popped up to about $9.10ish I bailed.
Got out of GTE a little ways into the Ukraine/Russia thing. Didn't hit peak, but made a decent amount there.
CLOV made me some money (again.) I originally bought in on the way up at $10ish, sold at $20ish, it peaked at 22? Slid way back down to under $2. Wife and I both picked some up. Planning on riding it for a while as the underlying principles of the company are decent.

Cleveland Cliffs is my main baby. I keep adding them whenever they dip because of the recession. I've got a nice egg there for if it gets back above $30 again.

Got out of Ford, but I'm still watching it. Talon Metals is still keeping my interest, but it doesn't move enough for me.

That's about where I'm at.

• Gravy
Reactions: Josh
Dude I had investment portfolio of exclusively DynCorp Exxon KBR and Raytheon. It did really well for a long time. Dyncorp isnt dyncorp anymore though, they brand changed to ummmmm Amentum Government Services. They are the ones who keep offering security management jobs in south america.
I think my grandfather or my father gave me some Raytheon shares when I was little. I still have it.