Ontopic UF Trade / Stock Thrad

Bought a lot of GME @ 219. Time to HODL. It topped at 224 and then plummeted.
Fucking knew I shoulda bought yesterday. Oh well. HODL!!
Hah

@Mikeawesome Didn't you buy some AST Spacemobile? Bet that shit is going to take off today, already jumped about 35% after Deutche Bank recommended yesterday at $35. It started around$10 yesterday morning, hit $14.95 at the day's peak. If they get off the ground(hah) I wouldn't be surprised if that isn't several hundred a share in 5 years or so.

@Mikeawesome Didn't you buy some AST Spacemobile? Bet that shit is going to take off today, already jumped about 35% after Deutche Bank recommended yesterday at $35. It started around$10 yesterday morning, hit $14.95 at the day's peak. If they get off the ground(hah) I wouldn't be surprised if that isn't several hundred a share in 5 years or so.
That was NPA? Nah didn't buy any.

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie
That was NPA? Nah didn't buy any.
Yeah, it was. I got some of that and 2 others of the NPAs, then backed off on the concept. It felt like the NPA packages people were putting together got sketchier as time went on. Crypto feels a bit that way too. Like, we have/had <200 country currencies, how/why do we have >15k cryptos? :iono:

Stonks are up, I'm back to stonking. My crypto can sit - they promised it would be worth millions!!!!

Took a couple K loss on GME and I'm out as of yesterday. It lost 5 points already today. Phew. AAPL is making up my losses so I'm cool with it.

• Gravy
I smelling like 125 in GME's near future. Wish I smelled it earlier.
GME released a couple hundred thousand shares not long ago to sell at market price. The price didn't drop with that news, it climbed. They made $2 billion. The company is completely in the black and has a ton of shit going for it right now. Also, the shorts are still not covered at all and the various trading orgs are slowly sealing off loopholes that the HFs are using to prevent closing them out.

I don't see it dropping that hard.

GME released a couple hundred thousand shares not long ago to sell at market price. The price didn't drop with that news, it climbed. They made $2 billion. The company is completely in the black and has a ton of shit going for it right now. Also, the shorts are still not covered at all and the various trading orgs are slowly sealing off loopholes that the HFs are using to prevent closing them out.

I don't see it dropping that hard.
I hope it does because then I'd feel comfortable buying again. Gonna keep watching for fun.

You guys have any good suggestions for dropping $35k on something?

Automotive. Ford has gone up over 75% this year, and the chip shortage is still in effect. Once that clears it'll jump up even more.

I think ASO still has some upwards movement, but I don't know how much.

Just remember you're going to need to sit on it until Fall at least as that's when the chip shortage is supposed to end. (last I heard at least)
Today is a decent time to buy right now as everything is red.

Just remember you're going to need to sit on it until Fall at least as that's when the chip shortage is supposed to end. (last I heard at least)

Still waiting for the trade to settle. I'll let it ride until it stops going up.

You guys have any good suggestions for dropping $35k on something?
Also, steel. If that infrastructure bill goes through, it should jump. Up to you whether you think it will go through, though.
I've been holding onto some MT for a while and am looking at a few others .

It'll be a slow burn

• Gravy
jesus christ today is gonna suck
Showcase Epw GIF by Explosive Professional Wrestling

• Sad
Automotive. Ford has gone up over 75% this year, and the chip shortage is still in effect. Once that clears it'll jump up even more.

I think ASO still has some upwards movement, but I don't know how much.

Still a good time to buy Ford as everything is in the shitter, but...