Ontopic UF Trade / Stock Thrad

I get that. It is a bit high.
Just remember June 9th. Shareholder meeting and a huge portion of those that are holding stock are voting with their stock. Should show the shorts are still holding the bag.

I don't think this thing's done being used like a blowup doll, either. Imma haveta keep an eye on it. I wonder if there's a 10 PT surge, can I fire off a buy and a sell command if it loses that 10. Don't have enough knowledge of the tools but I will before I move my money in again.

I'm pretty sure noone was advocating you should put money on anything on that list.
I'm pretty sure I explained myself sufficiently, you judgy vag of a dildo-breathed automaton, if you bothered to follow my posts to their fruition. :jvag:

Heh, just having fun, man.
RIP to mama Archer and Lucille Bluth. :chikken:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: wetwillie
Ok, assessed the situation with the 1500 dead coins They're REALLY dead, not just metaphorically dead. I was thinking they were all hanging on by the wire of a penny and a couple dozen might come back to life out of 1500. Sounded like a fun gambit to throw a buck into all of them. I've adjusted way down from my initial $100 per coin nonsense but it's a moot point now anyway.
Well, don't throw money at the dead coins. THey're dead Jim :)

I buy some every month currently. i'm using https://coinmarketcap.com/ just to track my coins, not as an exchange, because they list virtually ALL the coins. I have their display customized to:7, 30, 60, 90 day %, although I consider 24 fairly useless. Once a month I sort my current holdings on 30 then 60. 50-70% of my money that month goes to the winner. Then I go look for some new ones that maybe I should consider. Break a leg.

• Gravy
Reactions: JAXvillain
episode 18 helicopter GIF

no reason coins should be tied together.

XRH is up :D... i dont have any yet, but its up
Many of the coins are using the same protocols, etc. Most of your exchange account will show you which coins move tightly together, loosely, and not at all.
Here is for Ethereum Classic.

Price correlation with​

Neo

Neo​

$100.55​

Moves tightly together
96%
Dogecoin

Dogecoin​

$0.55​

Moves tightly together
95%

NKN

NKN​

$0.71​

Moves together
75%
Balancer

Balancer​

$69.38​

Moves together
62%
Storj

Storj​

$1.89​

Moves together
50%
Synthetix Network Token

Synthetix Network Token​

$17.20​

Moves against
-38%
SushiSwap

SushiSwap​

$13.31​

Moves against
-43%

• Gravy
Reactions: Domon
So, with Elon hosting SNL Doge is going to continue to climb. Cause people are stupid.

What are the negatives of me selling at $0.95/peak SNL, then buying back at the inevitable dip when everyone tries to cash out? Not timing the dip properly? Are there actual financial fees or fines that I could incur if I do that?

So, with Elon hosting SNL Doge is going to continue to climb. Cause people are stupid.

What are the negatives of me selling at $0.95/peak SNL, then buying back at the inevitable dip when everyone tries to cash out? Not timing the dip properly? Are there actual financial fees or fines that I could incur if I do that?
No law against it, so no fine. If your brokerage doesn't charge fee, than no fees. Timing is everything.
Ah, if you sell and don't wait for the funds to settle(can be up to 3 days), then buy something with the unsettled funds, you will probably be smacked with a 90 day trading penalty. Many brokerage accounts will show "available for trading" incorrectly or poorly - part of the funds aren't settled. Usually you have to look somewhere else to see the actual settled and available. I am just coming out of one of those penalties - got 20 some days to go. Jax got trapped in one for slightly different reason. No breaking the Law.

To the point: trying to sell then buy in a 1-3 day window CAN get you into trouble if you don't have excess funds in your account to cover your bets. You'll be using someone else's money to buy on the dip.

No law against it, so no fine. If your brokerage doesn't charge fee, than no fees. Timing is everything.
Ah, if you sell and don't wait for the funds to settle(can be up to 3 days), then buy something with the unsettled funds, you will probably be smacked with a 90 day trading penalty. Many brokerage accounts will show "available for trading" incorrectly or poorly - part of the funds aren't settled. Usually you have to look somewhere else to see the actual settled and available. I am just coming out of one of those penalties - got 20 some days to go. Jax got trapped in one for slightly different reason. No breaking the Law.

To the point: trying to sell then buy in a 1-3 day window CAN get you into trouble if you don't have excess funds in your account to cover your bets. You'll be using someone else's money to buy on the dip.

No, mine was for exactly that same reason.

• Gravy
No, mine was for exactly that same reason.
Didn't remember the exact twist of the rule that nabbed ya. But ain't it a bitch. I never slipped on that until this year. Might have been for the best. Online auctions are my real jam. I'm like Dave on Storage Wars - "YEAP!!" I will outbid a motherfucker just to make them cry.:lol:

• Gravy
Reactions: JAXvillain

Nothing AFAIK, except for tax stuff if you buy/sell within a year.

Keep in mind that a few days ago you were thinking about selling @40¢ and buying more on a dip.

• Love