Ontopic UF Trade / Stock Thrad

Relaxed Mad Men GIF

I think Hoggz would suck his dick for a few billion.

I like the thought of someone fighting the GOogle/Facebook-sniff-your-ass-inside practices but I'm not convinced it won't just do the same thing. I think it's our species nature.
It's a data company with ties to the NSA and CIA among others, named after a LotR spy tool. 100% they don't care about your privacy.

And in useless stock news today - Crowdgather is up 122% today.
122% to .02 cents.

I think wetwille is literally the single driving force behind crowdgather stock increases. hell, you might be able to buy enough to be a majority stockholder and take it over!

122% to .02 cents.

I think wetwille is literally the single driving force behind crowdgather stock increases. hell, you might be able to buy enough to be a majority stockholder and take it over!
I only sweep my spare change from trades into it. Get up to about $100 spent, wait for it to be green, sell. I'll never get more than 100-200 into it - it's a nonsense niggler.
I swear you made the same joke weeks ago.
Same robot, same stimulus, same joke. :iono:

• Haha
Reactions: Jehannum
122% to .02 cents.

You'd need $15 million to be the majority sharehold(51%). You'd need to spend $20k to cover just today's volume. You're being silly - can't believe they programmed you for that, must be a bug.:p