Ontopic UF Trade / Stock Thrad

Glad I just out of CTXR at 2.61, its settled down since then. Figured I better take my 80% profit and run rather than holding on a prayer. :nevx3: I did good!

Watching AABB now, up almost 50% since open, how fun.
1."Pigs get fat, hogs get slaughtered."
2."Nobody ever lost money taking a profit."
:)

Good job!

The Purge: I just got rid of 4 different HODLs. I'll feel better not looking at that shit.:p
I've got a few hundred tied up in holds now but the main bulk of my money got pulled out today so once it's settled I can look where to put it. If just one of my long holds went crazy I'd probably pull out the others at break even just to get rid.

What do you think to Acreage Holdings in the cannabis field @wetwillie ? I just saw NJ is legalising weed so went to try and look up who's got the market in NJ and they popped up - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acreage_Holdings At $6.60 at the moment.
I think it will be great. But maybe what you really want is Canopy Growth, which will be buying Acreage up once a few more states legalize weed - they paid $300 million for the option to do so. And the final price is even agreed upon.:iono: On Jan 27( in this thread) I was holding Canopy, it was 35.52. It closed at 37.10 today but went as high as 56.10 eleven days ago. I sold it somewhere in the mid 40s a while ago. But yeah, that's gonna be big. imo ;)