Ontopic UF Trade / Stock Thrad

I have a semi for Eth Classic's ability to not crush my nuts like all the other coins. piss.

Nice to see general market slowly creeping back up. Here's to hoping covid doesn't come around for round 2 and it's all upward for a while.

Last edited:
  • Gravy
Reactions: JAXvillain
Interesting moves afoot at XOM today.
Ya think?!!

thomas GIF

Celebrate Happy Birthday GIF by Mattel

• Gravy
Reactions: Jehannum
^ Interesting times. I like it.

For those unfamiliar, a hedge funded called Engine No.1 has challenged Exxon, fairly successfully, to start taking responsibility for all the environmental damage they create. Anyway . . we'll see, it's looking pretty strong but damn is there going to be some pushback.

I consider the rich's ability to PILLAGE the earth's natural resources, without taking full responsibility for the associated damage, a much bigger theft than the shitty minimum wage. 100X worse. 10000? The unbalanced tax burden is just an extra kick in the balls to working-class and below. In a perfect world, there would be a class action lawsuit: Citizens of the World vs. Current and past shareholders in big oil.

Of course, in that perfect world gas would be $100 a gallon and nobody but the very rich would own a personal, gas-powered vehicle of any sort. 2X4s would be $30 each. :oops:

Last edited:
@Mikeawesome RE: Palantir. Apparently a 3rd party goverance service representing "unaffiliated stockholder" is recommending shareholders withhold votes for the current admin., including founder Peter Thiel.
"Glass Lewis is recommending that shareholders withhold their votes for proposals to elect Messrs Karp, Cohen, Thiel, Moore and Rascoff and Ms Schiff at the upcoming annual general meeting."

Should be interesting. I see it hasn't pushed the stock down - yet. I still think it's good but they need to stop playing games if they want to really move ahead. Apparently the 6 above pushed through a package that gives them voting rights greatly disportionate to their holdings. FUcking all other stockholders - potentially. nice. :(