Ontopic UF Trade / Stock Thrad

My best kill to date was buying Time Warner at 7 and riding it into the 90s in 2 or 3 years time. That was like 15 years ago.
I did a 7 to 100 on Lucent Tech ages ago. I think that's the one that crushed my brother the worse. He screamed at me all afternoon(90s, working for him), "sell you dumb fuck, sell. I just sold at 21!!!!!!!!" 2 weeks later I crushed his ass. :lol:
Cephid, the folks who got the USPS contract to "find anthrax in the mail" - $12k to $130+. Took several years but it was all uphill baby.

• Gravy
Reactions: JAXvillain
I mean, holy shit. All the techs got hammered again and CRWG busts a 45% gain out of nowhere? 🤣

Sanjay Sobnobi! (sp?)

LOL, Crowdgather up 45% today. Anyone still holding??
Yes - I think my basis is $28 and some change. :lol: Before you came back I had a running joke about how much money I was making, because @Valve1138 firsst made the joking suggestion of buying it. Yes, you could have made some serious money in the last 4-6 months if you rode the wave right. And used big-boy dollars, not pennies. :) Look at the 6 month chart - don't spill your drink laughing.
Add: I sweep any loose change from buys into Crowdgather. Since it is a fee-free world. now.

Last edited:
  • Gravy
Academy Sports peaked at 39 and change today, dropped down to 35ish. That peak is almost double what I went in at. I'm enjoying this nice slow climb.

Doge is finally starting to recover from SNL as well, it looks like
Cool. Steady is easier on your sleep ;) I had AS for a while, glad it's still chugging upward. Not sure why I bailed but I recall making good with it.

"Recover" - I wish Elon would just STFU. The company not taking BTC for payments is fine but I'm not sure he needs sway public opinion based on however he's fucking feeling. He could let shit unfold however it does. :( I suppose on a celestial level part of shit unfolding naturally includes the possibility of an egomaniac billionaire having fun moving pawns on the board .. . .

• Gravy