Ontopic UF Trade / Stock Thrad

Almost bought Doge this morning at .66. It's pulling back and I saw .60 a sec ago. Anyone else think it's going to go crazy when Elon mentions it on SNL this weekend as has been rumored? He's hosting if anyone missed it.

Creeping back up from a low of .58 I saw it hit momentarily. .63. Probably pull the trigger in the next 8 hours.

@wetwillie what crypto trading site are you using again? I signed up for Coinbase, connected my acct and all that shit only to find out they don't sell Doge. Think imma drop 50k on that bitch before Elon gets on SNL and does a skit about it.

@wetwillie what crypto trading site are you using again? I signed up for Coinbase, connected my acct and all that shit only to find out they don't sell Doge. Think imma drop 50k on that bitch before Elon gets on SNL and does a skit about it.
I have both Kraken and coinbase. Imma never buy some Doge. Too speculative, I don't have time to sit and hope I can outdraw the market. I have Ethereum Classic(ETC), it moves tightly with Doge. But Doge doesn't move tightly with ETC. Weird huh - you might want to spend some time(if it's your thing), looking at the interconnectedness of some of the protocols, which move together and which don't.

ETC has done very good lately, I have a new DOG, I don't need Doge in my life or folio. Little too risky for my blood.

All the exchange sites suck for tracking your shit imo. Dump a copy of your holdings into https://coinmarketcap.com/ and then customize view to YOUR patterns.

Break a leg.

• Gravy
Reactions: JAXvillain
I have both Kraken and coinbase. Imma never buy some Doge. Too speculative, I don't have time to sit and hope I can outdraw the market. I have Ethereum Classic(ETC), it moves tightly with Doge. But Doge doesn't move tightly with ETC. Weird huh - you might want to spend some time(if it's your thing), looking at the interconnectedness of some of the protocols, which move together and which don't.

ETC has done very good lately, I have a new DOG, I don't need Doge in my life or folio. Little too risky for my blood.

All the exchange sites suck for tracking your shit imo. Dump a copy of your holdings into https://coinmarketcap.com/ and then customize view to YOUR patterns.

Break a leg.

Thanks, man!

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie
Not stock but financial related. Got approved for refinancing the house earlier in the week. Our current mortgage was sold to new company 2 months ago(Mr. Cooper). Just got letter from Cooper. "Dear Customers, due to a technical glitch, we billed a few thousand customers multiple times through their auto-pay account. We are working to correct this. We're a good company, millions trust us - honest." ffs. Dodged a fucking bullet!

Not stock but financial related. Got approved for refinancing the house earlier in the week. Our current mortgage was sold to new company 2 months ago(Mr. Cooper). Just got letter from Cooper. "Dear Customers, due to a technical glitch, we billed a few thousand customers multiple times through their auto-pay account. We are working to correct this. We're a good company, millions trust us - honest." ffs. Dodged a fucking bullet!
I just got my yearly "We're gonna jack your premium by 10% for no good raisin" letter from Progressive and showed them the door.

The Costco Connect insurance company seems fine. It's not like I'm putting comprehensive coverage on the 26 y/o Audi or the 15 y/o Infiniti @AppleTurkey drives, and homeowners insurance is just a thing I carry so that my mortgage company doesn't freak the fuck out on me.

• Gravy
I just got my yearly "We're gonna jack your premium by 10% for no good raisin" letter from Progressive and showed them the door.

The Costco Connect insurance company seems fine. It's not like I'm putting comprehensive coverage 26 y/o Audi or the 15 y/o Infiniti @AppleTurkey drives, and homeowners insurance is just a thing I carry so that my mortgage company doesn't freak the fuck out on me.
Same here - soon as the refi is dry ink we are changing all that shit up.
Cross-threader: yeah, all I'm asking my oldest to do is pick up his basic insurance on his pos. Probably $25/wk with something shit like "The General". I was mainly trying to insure(HA!) that he would not have an excuse to at LEAST drive for UBer. Epic fail: he burns through delivery service job in 2-3 weeks. Sorry - I keep replaying the his horror. Dark comedy shit.

The Costco Connect insurance company seems fine. It's not like I'm putting comprehensive coverage on the 26 y/o Audi or the 15 y/o Infiniti @AppleTurkey drives, and homeowners insurance is just a thing I carry so that my mortgage company doesn't freak the fuck out on me.
the only company that hasnt done this shit to me is Geico. theyve actually lowered my rates over the years

yeah, thats complicated. Wish i could be.
Strictly anecdotal, but during all 16 years in injury law, we hated USAA the mostest. And not because they hired bad-ass defense firms, nah, that wasn't it. They are horrible to their insureds. Stupidest, stubbornest fucktard ever - they'll spend $10k on defense haggling over a few hundred bucks. I know all about their glorious origins for service people. Which is particularly sucky in my mind - I blame politicians for wars, not the service people. THey deserve better.

Watching SNL to see if this has any effect on the coin. Elon is hard to watch, but one positive is that I am again reminded of how glad I am that Miley Cyrus survived the perils of being a child star.

Girl has some damned pipes.

• Gravy
Watching SNL to see if this has any effect on the coin. Elon is hard to watch, but one positive is that I am again reminded of how glad I am that Miley Cyrus survived the perils of being a child star.

She does. She has done a lot of side stuff that's off the beaten path. Lot of duets with old, slightly forgotten people. Bluegrass and country. She's really versatile. And yeah, nice she's kept it together fairly well, considering.

Glad I held off on purchase. It went down a bunch!

Bitcoin Eth GIF by FullMag

• Haha
We need a rich guy , public bitchmatch - would be an excellent diversion from 'Rona and the market rollercoaster.
Musk vs Gates, Gates vs Ellison(Senior's Rematch Series :) ). Buffett vs. Trump :lol:
I think I like that last one best as a fist fight - old WarrenB. totally connecting with Trumps face in a right hook, Trump's feet coming off the floor as his teeth and spit go flying.:lol: