Ontopic UF Trade / Stock Thrad

Me yesterday: "I am not a day trader."

Me today: "Ooh that one coin I like, which hasn't recovered, is going up with good volume and BTC is just moving sideways." *trades

Question regarding Crypto services. Anyone's service show gain/loss, day advance/decline for your entire portfolio of crypto? All the stock services do that but my crypto service, Coinbase, doesn't. Have to look at them one at a time. Such bullshit.

Question regarding Crypto services. Anyone's service show gain/loss, day advance/decline for your entire portfolio of crypto? All the stock services do that but my crypto service, Coinbase, doesn't. Have to look at them one at a time. Such bullshit.
Honestly, all the exchanges suck in their own special way. There are apps and websites where you can manually enter all the info and it will track it, would be a PITA if you're trading regularly. Those kind of things also go against the security mantra of using crypto, IMO.

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie
Honestly, all the exchanges suck in their own special way. There are apps and websites where you can manually enter all the info and it will track it, would be a PITA if you're trading regularly. Those kind of things also go against the security mantra of using crypto, IMO.
I like my stock exchange, maybe 95%. My crypto account(Coinbase) - yeah, only 30% of what should be there, is. imo.

I agree on not wanting a 3rd party in my shit - hence my bitch that the crypto bank folks need to get up to speed, If Schwab (my stock account) starts doing crypto I would probably move over there site :) unseen.

DId my first trade of the week already. TSNP did a 4:1 reverse split last week, the price shot up this morning and with thanks to my stop losses I kept edging that up and got out at $6.40 for a 25% gain. Might buy in again once it bottoms out...
Who knew being a "responsible adult" and "investing" would light up the brain's pleasure centers so well?

• Haha
Who knew being a "responsible adult" and "investing" would light up the brain's pleasure centers so well?
My husband is like a kid in a candy shop. Spends all his time watching videos to learn more and researching companies and moaning all weekend the market is closed. His dream right now is to figure out how to make enough to quit his job.

My husband is like a kid in a candy shop. Spends all his time watching videos to learn more and researching companies and moaning all weekend the market is closed. His dream right now is to figure out how to make enough to quit his job.
He's got to find a 100x mooncoin and ride it to the next bull cycle: this one is probably tapped out for gains like that, but 10x may still be possible.

• Gravy